Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That is interesting!

Chelsea real average home attendance 37.1k
WHU real average home attendance 42.8k
THFC real average home attendance 58.1k
Woolwich probably declined to answer (but it has been suggested it is usually around 10% less than the 60k capacity on average, ie, 54k).

THFC most popular team in London. Sniff it.
Shows what a nothing club the chavs are all the money in the world won't ever make them a big club.

There’s going to be a new bbc 3 series following the worlds youngest football boss..... Jack Sullivan as he manages West Ham ladies.

Putting aside I am willing to be my house that he isn’t the youngest boss, that’s going to be a shit show isn’t it

There’s going to be a new bbc 3 series following the worlds youngest football boss..... Jack Sullivan as he manages West Ham ladies.

Putting aside I am willing to be my house that he isn’t the youngest boss, that’s going to be a shit show isn’t it
Oh fucking hell. This will be comedy gold.
Need to let my neighbour know...he’s such a fan of lil Jack and his dad.
Any idea when it starts?
:troll:

John Cwoss being John Cwoss: His choice for worst stadium starts with "It’s a great ground".
And answering the phenominally easy question “What’s the worst ground you’ve been to and why?” with the the answer to “What’s the most recently disappointing game you’ve been to?”

Increase to 66,000. On what planet is there a demand for 66,000 to go watch that pile of shite ?
Am struggling to understand how they continue to get away with this long con

They don't own that athletics stadium but have it on a massive knock down rent and fully in their colours

They fail to sell out week after week even though they effectively give tickets away - which proves how little match day income means to clubs now

They own nothing but a name (so basically a moveable franchise), which has never actually been worth much at all

This is the footballing equivalent of the London Bridge sale con.

Back
Top Bottom