Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is quite funny though........

Bless 'em..... They're not used to the knock-out stages of the Europa.

Last edited:
If we win the Europa League 4th spot doesn’t qualify for Champions League.

How funny would that be if we did and Spurs finish 4th……………:contesideeye:……pearls of wisdom from KUMB

How funny would that be if we did and Spurs finish 4th……………:contesideeye:……pearls of wisdom from KUMB
thats what happens when you're not used gettin into europe.

West Ham fans are a pretty strange bunch and fairly stupid as well.

Whilst gleefully mocking a couple of them this morning i was told we should have won as they played a Euro game only 3 days ago.
I said every time we’ve played you in the last few years was always after a Thursday Euro game and didn’t think you should have won all of those games.

I was then told well we’ve beaten you so many times lately one defeat won’t hurt,
I pointed out that in the last 10 games we have won 6, drawn 1 and lost 3,
One said yeah the 10 games before that we won most of them,
I pointed out that in the last 20 we have won 10 drawn 4 and lost 6

I was then told Antonio was off his game but always scores against us
I pointed out that he has scored 6 against us, Kane has scored 12 and Son has scored 9 against them.

They then said they’d rather lose than support a team with son in it for his play acting.
I showed him this gif of Yarmelenko against Kidderminster

They really have no idea..
I haven’t heard from them since.😂

Last edited:

The only way I can see that happening is if Chelsea fall away (or are docked points) meaning they are not in the top 4 but win the CL. That would mean 6 sides qualified so the 4th place side would have to stand aside

The only way I can see that happening is if Chelsea fall away (or are docked points) meaning they are not in the top 4 but win the CL. That would mean 6 sides qualified so the 4th place side would have to stand aside
It would also mean we could come 3rd and can't be touched. But we would have to outperform Woolwich in the run in.

Whilst gleefully mocking a couple of them this morning i was told we should have won as they played a Euro game only 3 days ago.
I said every time we’ve played you in the last few years was always after a Thursday Euro game and didn’t think you should have won all of those games.

I was then told well we’ve beaten you so many times lately one defeat won’t hurt,

I pointed out that he has scored 6 against us, Kane has scored 12 and Son has scored 9 against them.

They then said they’d rather lose than support a team with son in it for his play acting.

Sounds like you are enjoying your Monday :dawsonlol:

Superb work Sir!

That has to go down as one of the most disgraceful dives ever

Appalling

Back
Top Bottom