Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I find it hilarious that they continue to use Antonio as their main striker.
He's been with them 8 years and never scored more than 10 league goals in a season.
The only difference between them and Villa is Watkins/Antonio.

Who ever in their right minds thinks Antonio is a good player and worthy of a first team place?

He's been with them 8 years and never scored more than 10 league goals in a season.

Who ever in their right minds thinks Antonio is a good player and worthy of a first team place?

They have tried other forwards and for whatever reason it doesn’t work.

He is a system player they use his power and pace to hold the ball up on the counter so Bowen can do the damage. West Ham can only play low block counter attack so he is the target man they play off.

I mean yeh they could upgrade but Osimhen or even a half decent power forward might be beyond their price range.

Douglas Luiz is better than anyone in that worst ham squad I think .

Aston villas problem is the depth is lacking, come Christmas time id expect them to be quite inconstant away from home

We have a similar problem to be fair, one injury to Romero/vdv and we're in a world of hurt.

Perfect Irony would be them signing Richarlison to replace Antonio.

I didn’t think there would ever be a reason I want to see Wham Score but I think I’ve just found one if Richy scored a few for them and retired Antonio.

Moyes can only work with a striker like him, they've already tried Haller and Scamacca.

Ha de fuckin ha ha. How do you lose at home to Everton?

The have won one in the last 6 games. We usually see the wheels coming off in December, but they've treated us all early this year. :ange-lol:

Ha de fuckin ha ha. How do you lose at home to Everton?

The have won one in the last 6 games. We usually see the wheels coming off in December, but they've treated us all early this year. :ange-lol:
In spamker land right now. Sitting in McDonalds.
Looks like every fucker in here is sucking on a lemon

Not unlike Man U/Ratcliffe or the last chunk WH sold..... Selling shares doesn't itself equate to a windfall for the club coffers.

Presumably too; as a % owner you wouldn't want to invest anything that wasn't matched by your fellow shareholders.
It's odd that they have gone to Investment Bankers to broker a sale of 10% of Gold's shares when all the talk is that their new multi-billionaire board member, Kretinsky (who bought a 27% stake in the club only a couple of years ago). It was reported that he had agreed on an option for a full takeover at a set price when he bought his shares. He has first option on Sullivan’s 38.8% stake and second on Gold’s 25.1%.

Why only 10%? Why not sell them to Kretinsky? Why not sell them to Sullivan?

I smell an unhappy boardroom, knives out.

It's odd that they have gone to Investment Bankers to broker a sale of 10% of Gold's shares when all the talk is that their new multi-billionaire board member, Kretinsky (who bought a 27% stake in the club only a couple of years ago). It was reported that he had agreed on an option for a full takeover at a set price when he bought his shares. He has first option on Sullivan’s 38.8% stake and second on Gold’s 25.1%.

Why only 10%? Why not sell them to Kretinsky? Why not sell them to Sullivan?

I smell an unhappy boardroom, knives out.

Even if there's no trouble afoot currently; too many cooks etc.

Last edited:
Their own fans are now staying it's a shit competition now in order not to give Moysee credit

Are they MoyesOUT again now then?

I know they were in the summer, but they cooled down again after a decent start to the season.............

Back
Top Bottom