Confess your unpopular opinion.....on Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Harry Maguire would have absolutely cooked in a Conte system as a LCB, so much so we would have challenged for the league with him.
giphy.webp

Jamie O'hara is a scholar, master tactician of the game and a true gentleman of the highest order. The only reason he doesn't get into management is he doesn't want to show anyone up. Only a true gentleman of the highest order would ever do such a thing.

I love 'Can't Smile Without You' and often belt it out in my car on journeys.

Sometimes I skip back to the beginning a few times so I can improve my performance each time.
Not sure this is unpopular. Glenn Hoddle singing this made me emotional even if he was dressed comically.

But then I like to listen to Diamond Lights on car journeys.

I don’t actually mind Jamie O Hara. He talks and acts like a real fan of the club and is very emotional when he speaks about Spurs for whom he clearly loves.

However he can’t hide his bias unlike say Hoddle and thus he is only suitable for the likes of TalkSport where major bias is excepted.

I liked Gross, he done well for us.

Ramos was good too (won us a cup and beat Woolwich 5-1 in the semis), shame Levy replaced two of best strikers in the league, Berbatov and Keane with two of the worst Bent and Campbell.

Defoe was massively overrated.

Back
Top Bottom