Confess your unpopular opinion.....on Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A lot of posters on TFC remind of that time I saw a Kelpie try to herd a mob of kangaroos, the Kelpie/poster will make out that they know things that no one else knows but they want everyone else to know so they can all be in the know penned up in their corner by the Kelpie/poster.

Kelpies are smart but mad and herding kangaroos does not work.

A lot of posters on TFC remind of that time I saw a Kelpie try to herd a mob of kangaroos, the Kelpie/poster will make out that they know things that no one else knows but they want everyone else to know so they can all be in the know penned up in their corner by the Kelpie/poster.

Kelpies are smart but mad and herding kangaroos does not work.

[ Had to look it up....... ]

Kelpie​

Mythical creature

A kelpie, or water kelpie, is a shape-shifting spirit inhabiting lochs in Irish and Scottish folklore. It is usually described as a black horse-like creature, able to adopt human form

:mourwhat:

[ Had to look it up....... ]

Kelpie​

Mythical creature

A kelpie, or water kelpie, is a shape-shifting spirit inhabiting lochs in Irish and Scottish folklore. It is usually described as a black horse-like creature, able to adopt human form

:mourwhat:

my bad, here is the maddest dog there ever was

GettyImages-713869107-39e43f2374514fc89b06680938abd7bf.jpg

The is an unpopular opinion on football in general. I believe that the journey is better than the destination. Win shit season after season and you take it for granted. It doesn’t mean as much. City are expected to win the league. Bayern are expected to win the league. Real Madrid/Barcelona are expected to win the league. PSG are expected to win the league. When they win, do the fans really feel as euphoric as say Leicester fans would have felt when they won.

I’d prefer being within distance of silverware, winning every now and then. Think of it as edging. But fuck winning year after year, I reckon that’d kill my passion for the game/club.

And no Levy, that doesn’t mean you’re doing a good job, you bald cunt. “Winning every now and then”. That doesn’t mean a cup 15 years ago. Every few seasons.

I couldn’t give a monkeys about the Tottenham’s women team.
I couldn’t name one player.

If they won their league I doubt it would give me any type of “buzz” at all like I get from being a supporter of the men’s team.

Damn. And I was trying to bring the controversy! How's things here? Still the same? Haven't visited for ages
Should have gone down my route, saying that I liked Holtby.🤣

Yep, nothing changes here.
Some are bots, some are happy clappers, some are doom merchants.

Same old, same old.
Still the same people posting the same shite time after time........... and yes, I include myself in that.

Last edited:
Should have gone down my route, saying that I liked Holby.🤣

Same old, same old.
Still the same people posting the same shite time after time........... and yes, I include myself in that.
Good to see that nowt changes! Loving big ange tho!

Should have gone down my route, saying that I liked Holby.🤣

Same old, same old.
Posting about Hospital dramas should be done in the TV thread in random

Back
Top Bottom