Confess your unpopular opinion.....on Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pochettino underperformed. Unbelievable not wining a single trophy with the team we had. Specially throwing cups and runs on the Europa league away
Pochettino overperformed with the squad he assembled on pathetic underfunding. Coming so close to winning trophies and getting us into the European cup final, despite not be given money to buy players that would take the club to the next level.

He was underappreciated by ignorant fans who should really just knob off and support City or newcastle

Pochettino overperformed with the squad he assembled on pathetic underfunding. Coming so close to winning trophies and getting us into the European cup final, despite not be given money to buy players that would take the club to the next level.

He was underappreciated by ignorant fans who should really just knob off and support City or newcastle
It’s just my opinion. Throwing cups and runs in Europe to focus on winning the league was a crazy thing for me.

It’s just my opinion. Throwing cups and runs in Europe to focus on winning the league was a crazy thing for me.
people at the top are there to make decisions about managing resources. Had he gone balls out for every trophy we would burn out the best players.
The alternative is to have an oil rich middle eastern nation who jail gays, enslave women, treat guest workers as expendable untermensch and piss the money we pay for fuel on vanity projects to promote their fucking airlines - to buy the club, so we can have a reserve side that would probably be capable of bagging a european slot on their own

Pochettino underperformed. Unbelievable not wining a single trophy with the team we had. Specially throwing cups and runs on the Europa league away
Not sure that’s an unpopular opinion; he absolutely did underperform. With the team we had and the way we were playing, we absolutely should have won something. We didn’t (and still don’t) take the domestic cups seriously enough and they’ll be the best opportunity to win something for the foreseeable future

He didn't assemble the squad. Once he started assembling players the quality tanked massively. He also didn't overperform with them at all, he had multiple players who would go on to prove to have world class quality, and he finished second once.

He didn't assemble the squad. Once he started assembling players the quality tanked massively. He also didn't overperform with them at all, he had multiple players who would go on to prove to have world class quality, and he finished second once.
You can fuck right off with your bullshit

You might be able to convince yourself with that crap.........

Fuck me, the state of that post

Not sure that’s an unpopular opinion; he absolutely did underperform. With the team we had and the way we were playing, we absolutely should have won something. We didn’t (and still don’t) take the domestic cups seriously enough and they’ll be the best opportunity to win something for the foreseeable future
Would you consider having Poch as our manager again in the forseeable future?

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

Come on I am not happy with him at Chavs but so many of them players dramatically improved under him. Rose and Dembele under AVB were joke players part of the deadwood, Rose’s improvement was astounding. His transfer targets might not have worked out but his ability to improve players was top notch.

Come on I am not happy with him at Chavs but so many of them players dramatically improved under him. Rose and Dembele under AVB were joke players part of the deadwood, Rose’s improvement was astounding. His transfer targets might not have worked out but his ability to improve players was top notch.
Yeah he worked wonders with Rose and Dembele I'll give him that, but he clearly never understood Son's potential, or Harry's for that matter. And it took Pep to take Walker's game up a notch.

I think Arab owners are the way forward. It’s the way the footballing world is moving and the sooner we get some rich Arabs who don’t care about women or the gays the better.

As fans we should only care about success and assuming some moral high ground because our billionaire owners aren’t as awful as the other billionaire owners is laughable.

Back
Top Bottom