Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FFS man!

Fucking why didn't he use his goddamn mother fucking brains and stay home and train. Fucker

It’s frustrating.

It was only a couple of friendlies anyway. Looking at his Instagram, it seems like his wife and baby went with him to Argentina, so I wonder if it was used as a way of seeing family maybe?

It’s frustrating.

It was only a couple of friendlies anyway. Looking at his Instagram, it seems like his wife and baby went with him to Argentina, so I wonder if it was used as a way of seeing family maybe?
Agreed that it's frustrating but I'm not a fan of the Dan Kilpatrick using the words "wasted" and "shambles" in relation to this for your exact reasoning. This man is 23 years old living halfway across the world and he gets a 2 week break to go see his family while training with one of the most in form and dominant international squads on the planet.

Essentially our entire first team are out on international break anyway so it's not as though if he was at Hotspur Way he'd be training with those who he's going to be sharing the pitch with come Sunday.

Once again, journalists creating some over the top headline to draw clicks.

FFS man!

Fucking why didn't he use his goddamn mother fucking brains and stay home and train. Fucker

Read that the Argie team are like a botherhood these days and the players love playing for the NT, it's like a holiday/escape for them besides the AFA felw him out there as a requirement so if anyone points the blame it should be to them.

So hang on,

He went galavanting off to play meaningless internationals in the height of covid restrictions, leaving us without a £50m player for weeks. And now he's gone abroad to not play in a game he knew he was banned for.
He best not be knackered when he gets back.

The man’s a beast. Some quality defending and holding up the ball when in tight positions. I love his ability to cleanly win the ball back even when someone is running at him full speed. Great signing and will definetly be the core of our defence for years to come

Back
Top Bottom