Crystal Palace v. Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday, December 13, 2:15 PM GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When a gameplan works praise it.

When it doesn't criticise it.

Jose's passive approach to this game cost us the points. Really that was terrible 2nd half.
Yup. Should have also made the changes earlier. Reggie,Son on the left were getting screwed. So Davies should have been on earlier. And Locelso or Lucas should have replaced Bergwin at 60 odd minutes too.

Mourinho obviously puts the emphasis on protecting the lead but he won’t be happy with the second half. We didn’t play any football until they equalised, we gave so many balls away and so many stupid fouls.

It’s one thing to keep the opponent at arms length but another one to let them have all the play. We didn’t have them under control like we did with Woolwich.

Almost every team hates us. Almost every team considers us their rivals. The refs have at best an unrecognized bias against us. The pundits too. It sucks that pretty much all our opponents get it up when facing us, but then again, we must be the real deal as a club if we can inspire this much hate.
I hope this is sarcasm.

We cannot pretend Palace didn't turn up and earn that point, tho.

They did.

Only two points dropped if we tonked them and didn't take all our many chances.

Wasn't like that.

They ran the second half.
Yeah but isn't that more concerning? That we offered next to nothing until we conceded, then they realised they needed another goal? Why can't we just play football, instead of relying on a counter?

Massively disappointing but it's not difficult to justify the feeling that Palace probably deserved a point at least there.

Yes, the last 10 minutes we threw a lot at them and their keeper made a couple of great saves (where have we heard that before).

Second half wasn't really good enough overall but no option but to just take it on the chin and make sure we get something at Anfield on Wednesday.

A draw was a fair result for both teams... palace played well, why did we sit back so much we controlled that first half , when palace scored we woke up again, anoying to not win but that keeper was amazing what a game for him!
This is the Spursyness I was expecting Mourinho to overcome. Fucking bottlejob.

No I didn't, maybe I should have:(
spike-notting-hill-gif-3.gif

Back
Top Bottom