cunts who are goons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TMZNCIi.jpg
That's not even amusing in that cringey sorta way...that's fucked

My boss.

He's leaving soon; has stitched me up with a load of his work and then didn't turn up to his own leaving do. (Really glad I booked a late train to see him off for nothing.)

Will miss him like a hole in the head.

I'm just disappointed, cause he's been so cocky about his beloved team the last couple of years, and I genuinely think we'll blow them out the water in the next 18 months or so.
My ex-boss of the last 5 years is a Liverpool fan. He left my company before the new season began.

For 5 years i had to take his shit, especially champions league related.

After we beat them this season i tracked him down (new company email, not in a weird stalker way). It was beautiful.

Ian Wright sorry I like the guy
Well, I know I started this so probably shouldn't comment, but...

Ian Wright??? IAN FUCKING WRIGHT???!!! Are you serious? One of the cuntiest gooners of all time! Smug, fat, annoying git. Jewsons don't have enough bricks to drop on the cunt's head. Bald 4 eyed wanker. There aren't enough JCBs in London to dig a hole deep enough for him. Scored a ton for the scum and then melted for England. Cunt. Look up "gooner cunt" in the dictionary and it says "see Ian Wright".
:pochfacepalm:

:pochshock:
What is it with these "They Think It's All Over" cunts being in the news today, they've not been relevant for years....

What the fuck is that rubbish? My kids went through a phase of inventing stupid "what if/what would you rather do?" scenarios- when they were about 6 or 7 years old.
And the scenario itself is lifted from the film "Unthinkable" (a brilliant watch for anyone who's not seen it)
How some people steal a living is beyond me...

:goonermong:

Last edited:
Unreal. As if that wasn't bad enough, he's just published another piece, the gist of which is him defending his decision to switch teams. As much as I hate Woolwich fans, at least they all universally condemn this idiot. The man has no clue about football, or what it means to be a fan. Even Piers Morgan thinks he's an a-hole. In case you're not convinced, here's a choice sample from the article (dumbest part emphasised in bold):

"According to the vast majority of my abusers, my crime was not my support for the embattled Wenger, although it must be said not everyone agreed with my position. Instead, my crime was switching allegiance from supporting Manchester United to supporting Woolwich. Or, at least, admitting to it.

The concept of doing such a thing was, and continues to be, mind-blowing for the Twitter intelligentsia. Unthinkable. The rage I encountered made that obvious. But maddeningly, for me, not one single person of the thousands who took the time to send vitriol my way explained why what I had done was so bad. No one bothered to tell me why it is not alright to choose to change the football team you support. I’d genuinely love to know.

The more I think about it, the more obvious it seems football clubs in this country and around the world are pulling off the greatest legal con job in the history of commerce."

If you don't know the answer to this question, then you should probably pick another sport.
My ex switched from the Spammers to us when he met me. Should have realised then, that if you can cheat on your football team, then cheating on your wife would not cause any sleepless nights!
Any genuine supporter would not change teams after the age of 10.

Back
Top Bottom