Daily Update: Has Jose Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose is toxic.... simple as.

Wherever he has gone, he's brought that toxicity with him, and it's seeped into every club he's been at... whilst somehow managing to deflect that, and come out smiling, with a winners medal round his neck to prove his methods correct...

Well, for once, I think he may have met his match!!

We must be the only club who sold their soul to the Devil, and start paying the price BEFORE we win a trophy!
Usually, you sell out, you win a bit, and then maybe pay the consequences later.... nut not us, we fast tracked to the painful end game, before any of the enjoyment that goes before!

All you who talk trash about our players: Can you remember how fans talked about the likes of Vertonghen, Dembele, Rose and Walker pre Poch?

And can you remember how United's players were seen as shit under Mourinho?

Or how Mourinho talked about his players as not good enough when he was there?

Or how Mourinho bragged about our squad before he was hired as our manager?

Our players are not shit. We have a manager who actively talks them down, damaging their confidence, and who sets them up to fail with his defensive mindset and negative body language and communication.

We have a shit manager. Our squad is more than strong enough to be far ahead of the likes of West Ham and Leicester, and ahead of United and Chelsea.

Let the dream die
adam sandler shut up GIF

I apply Jose sufferball Tax to all our players.

Let an actual modern coach be the judge of who is and isn’t good enough.

We’ve just watched Pogba and Shaw, 2 players who Jose ostracised and convinced many were shit have a jolly up on our heads.
Many of these players should not get a reprieve. So many have shown that even before Jose they weren't good enough. Irrespective of coaching and tactics you can tell who has what and who doesn't. All Mou's time here has done is amplify the shitness of some of them. There are easily 10 players that could be gotten rid of without any damage to our longer term prospects. Could they be useful with another coach? Perhaps, but only so much and that would be under ideal conditions.

The gross mismanagement doesn't just stop with Mourinho. How Levy has let this fester for 3 months is beyond incompetence. He has built up a mixture of anger and apathy amongst our fanbase i don't think i've seen before. Not sure he will be forgiven for this.

On the fans in the ground point and the atmosphere, I've mentioned it before on here, the last game before lockdown against Norwich in the FA Cup when we lost on pens it already felt toxic in the stadium. That was after only about three months of Jose.

Imagine what a year of being locked up and shite football is gonna do for the atmosphere.

Will be horrendous if this carried on.

Good bye you life sucking fuck.
It's been a tough ask getting me to support Mourinho for so long.
My word I have tried.. I supported him even if through gritted teeth.

Now he is gone it's like a weight off my shoulders.
I'm looking forward to watching us play now.

COME ON YOU SPURS!

You know what they say about this world chewing people up and spitting them out and when you're down everybody and his granny wants to stick the boot in.

this thread encapsulates that

The silence in the Jose thread after we beat Wolfpellets last week says it all. It feels like nobody takes any joy in us winning. Just smug gloating when we lose. Anybody who dares to celebrate us winning a match is a Jose plant and not a real Spurs fan. I mean unironically making your profile pic of a manager from another team says it all.

If Jose gets the boot soon then the drunken giddiness from the super fans will set the tone going forwards.

Apart from the ageist remark, why wouldn't anyone see a LC win as a success? Talk about being entitled! Do I want more - of course I do, and I would love to lift the EL too.

I feel the same way. I fall into the older group of fanbase and it’s been a minute since we’ve won anything. Any cup even a LC is never a given! If it’s so easy to win a LC, why haven’t we won more of them all these years? Any team still have to have luck not to draw too many strong teams along the way, and then any team will always have to beat at least one strong team to win it.

It’s troubling to me to see the entitlement shift in our fanbase. We’ve come a long way as far as the stature of our club, we’re globally known, have a global fanbase, have a fantastic stadium and training facility, but...but...we’re not yet that club that wins things! Until we’re that club, I will never look down on any cup where we have to beat teams in our league to win!

Ok, enjoy defining success as the 2nd tier domestic cup then. United fucked off Mourinho not long after he won it and the EL, but maybe you're happy with a lack of ambition.

I'll enjoy Spurs winning a major honour thanks.

Seeing us come to the end of yet another cup campaign and actually walk away with something will be memorable. Especially against such a big team like City who have won everything.

I pity the fans who have gone all in on their hatred for Jose that they deride any achievement that Spurs achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom