Daily Update: Has Jose Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, enjoy defining success as the 2nd tier domestic cup then. United fucked off Mourinho not long after he won it and the EL, but maybe you're happy with a lack of ambition.
I would happily define winning a cup as success. If we won 2 its our most successful year in 60 years. Whats the problem. Granted at the moment its ifs and buts but some people here i feel would rather not win those cups and see mourinho sacked

I think this squad just needs silverware. If that is the league cup then so be it.

In and of itself it's not really an honour to brag about but it may just help give the players that mental edge if we can get past a great team like City when it's crunch time. We have never done that with this group of players.

That win coupled with the "Mourinho factor" and maybe they start to believe that he is the man that can guide them to more prestigious trophies.

If we have another good summer window and sort the defence out, Kane and Son in their prime with a resurgent Bale, who knows what could happen next season.

You have to start somewhere and this notion that we turn our nose up at the LC is ridiculous. If it's good enough for City it's sure as hell good enough for us.

March 12, 2021

NO

Also I have come to realize something about this thread...
Arrested Development Mistake GIF

It's so major the only prize is getting to start our season in late June against teams from Kazakstan.

I'd probably be sitting Mourinho down right now and say to him "we can't be doing this again next season, don't win the LC unless you win the Ropey league or finish 4th"
Having to play in the intertoto cup in July just to qualify for the Ropey league again and go through all this again will just mean another season of terrible inconsistency.
Thank christ your not in charge of the club then lol
" ok mr Mourinho dont bother to win that trophy "
" dier lets give you a 5 year extension with danny rose"

The fact that fans in this day and age define success from getting in the top 4 over a trophy shows how the premier league cash cow propaganda has really taken hold..

Premier league clubs make more than enough( shitloads) from tv money and sponsorship (again shitloads)

This bollocks that top 4 and champions league qualification is better than a trophy 🏆is exactly what uefa and the premier league has been spinning for ages now.. while they have been plotting to break up the league and create their own super league...

I would happily define winning a cup as success. If we won 2 its our most successful year in 60 years. Whats the problem. Granted at the moment its ifs and buts but some people here i feel would rather not win those cups and see mourinho sacked
I'm not one of them. I absolutely want to win both.

Just saying the LC doesn't mean "success". The EL, a bit more. More difficult competition, actually financially rewarding, and it bestows CL football upon us next season. If the primary goal is winning the league, winning the LC contributes nothing to that future goal - winning the EL can.

I think this squad just needs silverware. If that is the league cup then so be it.

In and of itself it's not really an honour to brag about but it may just help give the players that mental edge if we can get past a great team like City when it's crunch time. We have never done that with this group of players.

That win coupled with the "Mourinho factor" and maybe they start to believe that he is the man that can guide them to more prestigious trophies.

If we have another good summer window and sort the defence out, Kane and Son in their prime with a resurgent Bale, who knows what could happen next season.

You have to start somewhere and this notion that we turn our nose up at the LC is ridiculous. If it's good enough for City it's sure as hell good enough for us.

out of all the top sides, the one that spurs know how to beat, and beat regularly, is Man City. They too have a tendency to choke when it comes down to it.

I have also learned that:

If we win the League Cup (but not the Europa) and finish 7th, or even 6th if a club outside the top 5 wins the FA Cup, we'll end up in the Euro Conference.

Also, if e.g. Liverpool and Arse win the UCL and Europa respectively, they both finish outside top 4 and we finish 4th, we go into the Europa League instead of CL.

:mourweird:
Ok this this shit has now replaced the whale in my nightmares....😒

TBF thats much more likely though. Gettin a couple of ads from the Ra round to put the squeeze on him. If there's one thing the hate more than the bhoys playing shite, its seeing the fellas from Castle Greyskull miles ahead,

If Levy has any fucking spine he’ll sack Mourinho at the full time whistle as a statement of intent.

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR DO NOT FUCKING PLAY LIKE THIS.

Get this fucking dinosaur out of our club.

Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom