Dane Scarlett

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Parrott is 20-years-old and cannot seem to perform in the Championship.
He's playing for a team (Preston) who have drawn 6 of their 9 league games, scoring only 3 goals, the lowest number in the league, the next lowest scoring team have scored 7 goals. Preston have also the best defensive record in the league, conceding only 2 goals.

Spurs need to get him out of there as soon a possible, and get him in a team that like to play attacking football, or least something like it. He's wasted at Preston.

Speaking to The News, Cowley said: “It was great for Dane to play 90 minutes at Ipswich.
“That was his first 90 and he was able to keep his intensity, which was making me a bit nervous because he’s very precious to us!
“We like to look after him.”

Speaking to The News, Cowley said: “It was great for Dane to play 90 minutes at Ipswich.
“That was his first 90 and he was able to keep his intensity, which was making me a bit nervous because he’s very precious to us!
“We like to look after him.”

Showing real promise is our Scarlettttttt

Dane starts.
Ryan's brother Steve Sess starts for Charlton at LB. On loan from Fulham.
Alan Curbishley is in the room.
I'll never forget watching Spurs beat WHU when he threw his tactics papers up in the air.

Last edited:
What is going on with both team's shirt sponsors being universities?
And another slap in the face for colour blind people. I can't tell the numbers on the backs of the Pompey players.

Oh, dear. Pompey with another misplaced pass and it's 2-0.
Pompey look good going forward but so many stupid passes straight to the Addicks.

Last edited:
Pompey were terrible. Can’t take anything about this game. Scarlett doesn’t get involved in build up play and seemed to play just in the penalty area. A tough night for him. I expected Charlton to be worse.

Back
Top Bottom