Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Toby's new contract seems to include full time PR duties as he's never out of the media.

Anyway, Rose is only here because Levy turned down two bids from Watford pre-season, so this one definitely is on Levy.

Pretty sure Levy literally whored him out to Watford and Rose simply refused to leave? Because he wants to earn every penny of his contract?

Pretty sure Levy literally whored him out to Watford and Rose simply refused to leave? Because he wants to earn every penny of his contract?
Fly Danny fly, spread your wings and fly away you beautiful man god you. Half the cunts on here dont deserve you....may you have a long and bountiful career away from WHL. From your beautiful 1st goal against Woolwich, for your tenacity, your fighting spirit and most importantly not giving a fuck about what people think about you. You did shit your way so for me you will always be a legend
Thank you and goodbye😢😢😢

Nope, various reports saying Levy turned down two bids. He was holding out for between £25 and £28million.

Watford bid £10million and then £14million.

Fly Danny fly, spread your wings and fly away you beautiful man god you. Half the cunts on here dont deserve you....may you have a long and bountiful career away from WHL. From your beautiful 1st goal against Woolwich, for your tenacity, your fighting spirit and most importantly not giving a fuck about what people think about you. You did shit your way so for me you will always be a legend
Thank you and goodbye😢😢😢
1*YcLQiD3mOqsM0svI2qJYEg.gif

Toby's new contract seems to include full time PR duties as he's never out of the media.

Anyway, Rose is only here because Levy turned down two bids from Watford pre-season, so this one definitely is on Levy.

Levy didn’t turn down anything, Rose was at their training ground on deadline day. Rose turned his nose up at the terms they offered.

Links please dude, thought I recalled him turning them down. Maybe both sides (Rose and Levy) unsatisfied?

I've not given your obligatory reports that were in all the major papers at the time.

Still to find any evidence of Rose turning down Watford though.

Huh.....?

I've not disputed you've read it somewhere... Just doesn't make sense to me.

No mention of asking price in these tho':

I'd be curious how much Watford actually offered....

Back
Top Bottom