Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh yes, poor guy, I’m sure he can’t afford a fucking psychologist.
Mental disorders are serious and psychologists are quite helpless against them. Psychiatrists have some very brute tools that sometimes can balance things out but mostly chemically lobotomize the patient.

Yes I know there are "muh mental health"-pretenders whose idiocy have degraded the subject, but let's not follow their path.

At 4am in the morning, if he's driven down from Doncaster visiting his folks, as speculated by the Sun, its quite likely he was just tired, maybe even fell asleep at the wheel, and crashed. Really not uncommon.

At 4am in the morning, if he's driven down from Doncaster visiting his folks, as speculated by the Sun, its quite likely he was just tired, maybe even fell asleep at the wheel, and crashed. Really not uncommon.

Why is he driving to/from Doncaster while London is in tier 4?

I hope he gets whatever help he needs because clearly he doesn't have his life under control, either personally or professionally.

why he's on the a45 at that time of the morning is unusual. A45 is junction 15 and doesn't lead to anywhere other than different parts of northants. London to donny is a straight run on the motorway

Money can't buy back
Your youth when you're old
Or a friend when you're lonely
Or a love that's grown cold
The wealthiest person
Is a pauper at times
Compared to the man
With a satisfied mind

Why is he driving to/from Doncaster while London is in tier 4?

I hope he gets whatever help he needs because clearly he doesn't have his life under control, either personally or professionally.

Visit family.

Its apparent that whilst the majority of the uk population are observing government guidelines, a sizeable proportion (lets say 10%/15%) are not, so its perfectly possible that Rose was not

Back
Top Bottom