Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't get to see much of the game but he looks to be a fine defender, very rapid and ran back to prevent Jesús even get a touch on the ball when running onto a ball played over the top in the 89th min.

Neymar turned him once but his body shape was all wrong, listening to Vertonghen's pre-season interviews he was saying how much work they do on body shape. Poch is gonna turn him into a fine defender.

Last edited:
Jogging back, looks over at the dog on the pitch and then decides turns on the afterburners and block Neymar's shot, who BTW is 1 on 1 with keeper. Around the 4:54 mark.

Watched most of the game last night - he looked really solid and disciplined for a relatively young defender. His physicality and speed impressed the most. I think we got a gem here!

Watched most of the game last night - he looked really solid and disciplined for a relatively young defender. His physicality and speed impressed the most. I think we got a gem here!

Dunno whats changed in your life, but you've actually become a fairly decent poster. Fair play.

The bloke has a really nice pass too. Very crisp. Plus unlike jan and toby he's very comfortable on either foot. I think we tend to stagnate a little bit because when jan and toby pass they need to shift it onto their dominant foot which limits the options available to them and the space that those options have. Davinson is right-footed but he was making passes through the midfield on his left as though he was left-footed himself. I'm not underselling jan and toby's passing either; they're both very good passers but how often do you watch them play it out and scream "use your opposite foot" instead of them shifting it onto their dominant ones?

Did the sniper picking off the Brazilian players get arrested last night?

Jesus tap dancing Christ did they fall all over themselves trying to draw calls.

Jogging back, looks over at the dog on the pitch and then decides turns on the afterburners and block Neymar's shot, who BTW is 1 on 1 with keeper. Around the 4:54 mark.

Him shoving the player off the ball at 9:00 got me hard. A physical guy coming into the premier league? Hoping he slots right in.

Back
Top Bottom