Dec '21 COVID Outbreak

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leicester will have to postponed too then.

Depends when players begin to be declared 'clear & available' once again...... Club and EPL will likely convene over each match individually and not ahead of time.

Is the official time-frame still 10 days isolation?

Having games build up isn’t necessarily great either though. I’m still hoping the official PCR results will show a few false positives.

Brighton are decimated themselves, if we can get a serviceable team to play them it’s a good opportunity. I appreciate the most likely outcome is postponement

Well Brighton is definitely getting postponed then and after that it is game by game.

I hope the ones infected recover switfly and without issues.

Patients with COVID-19 admitted with hyperglycaemia and/or hyperinsulinaemia should be placed on a restricted refined carbohydrate diet, with limited use of intravenous dextrose solutions. Degree/level of restriction is determined by serial testing of blood glucose, insulin and ketones. Supplemental magnesium, vitamin D and zinc should be administered.By implementing refined carbohydrate restriction, three primary risk factors, hyperinsulinaemia, hyperglycaemia and hypertension, that increase inflammation, coagulation and thrombosis risk are rapidly managed.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Relationships between hyperinsulinaemia, magnesium, vitamin D, thrombosis and COVID-19: rationale for clinical management - PubMed

Risk factors for COVID-19 patients with poorer outcomes include pre-existing conditions: obesity, type 2 diabetes mellitus, cardiovascular disease (CVD), heart failure, hypertension, low oxygen saturation capacity, cancer, elevated: ferritin, C reactive protein (CRP) and D-dimer. A common...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

I can see this happening to all the clubs over the next few weeks so I hope if nothing else the EPL are consistent.

I can see the EPL making us play at the weekend and then as soon as it happens to anyone else, postponing. Because, well, we're Tottenham aren't we?

Watched the Qanon doc last night... My god it's frightening the amount of ignorant 'experts' there are out there!

The 'theory' about Michelle Obama "being a bloke" (Michael Obama I assume?) because she's never been photographed pregnant and they were only kidnapping babies for Barack Obama to eat was one I'd not heard before... Da fuq?

These people are Fucking hilarious and terryfing at the same time!

...anyway, what was this thread about again...?
👽🌍🦠🧟🧙 💉🙈🙉🙊🗿🎪
Other the crowd who went to deely plasa expecting jfk and jfk junior to announce they are supporting trump!!!!!!!!

It really should be black and white and based on a fixed criteria, yet......

"Decision pending" makes me nervous.

The EFL back-peddled on their own rules over the LO games last season and the EPL retreated into vague-ness last season too.

If the FA start postponing games it could prolong the season as more clubs get hit with covid, the FA will be aware next year is world cup year so i can see the games going ahead, remember last year we got a bye in the carabo cup because orient could not put out a team because of covid, it has to work both ways, last year it worked for us this year it worked against us.

If the FA start postponing games it could prolong the season as more clubs get hit with covid, the FA will be aware next year is world cup year so i can see the games going ahead, remember last year we got a bye in the carabo cup because orient could not put out a team because of covid, it has to work both ways, last year it worked for us this year it worked against us.
But with the WC being in November, shirley extending the season by a week or two is possible, no? I know this might spill over to the 22/23 season, but there's nothing going on in the summer of 2023, is there?

Back
Top Bottom