Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Folks complain about there being no plan B, but doesn’t Deki give us something different from Lucas and Bergwijn? We need options and if we can criticise anything, perhaps it ought to be that Conte doesn’t seem to be making changes quickly enough when plan A is being nullified.

The issue the last 2 games is we are not playing fast transitions and Emerson is not a good foil for Kulu.

In games like this I’d like to see us change to a 3-5-2 and give Kulu a bit of a roaming role whilst beefing our mid. The problem this creates is that Emerson is not good enough to provide the width on the right to stretch the defence. Maybe therefore bring Moura on as RWB at the same time.

This kid is so good, but needs the support of a RWB. Be it anyone (except Royal).
Kulu doesn’t need to be Usain Bolt, just supported by someone who can create a little chaos giving Kulu that yard, to look, think and deliver.

Utter crap yesterday as the Brentford left back stopped him using his left foot and he had nothing to give.

I don't see the point in signing him. Teams are already getting wise to him.

Utter crap yesterday as the Brentford left back stopped him using his left foot and he had nothing to give.

I don't see the point in signing him. Teams are already getting wise to him.
he will always find it tough against quicker fullbacks who can outpace him

dont think hes a rw if we sign him to play behind kane i would be over it but not as a long term rw

we need someone with trickery and pace out wide to beat these quicker fullbacks

So how are we going to play next season. Assuming Conte stays, 3 at the back with WB’s is certain. However we're linked with Eriksen and other playmakers. If and it is still if we go for Eriksen the only way I can see him fitting in is as a 3rd MF or just behind the front 2. With Son and Kane the front 2 that means sacrificing Kula. I really cannot see us playing only 1 of Skipp, Bentancur or Hojbjerg. Having said that it is the squad that needs improving so we can play and win when playing twice a week And I would still buy him in preference to amours, Berg or Gil.

Lmao the state of some of the doom and gloomers.

Dejan is quality as he has already shown. Of course we are going to keep him for next season, if not make his loan an outright permanent.

He's a player that our manager and sporting director trusts.

21 year old too slow to take on the immense brentford leftback.

Buy him for 30+M!

Cmon guys. Get him back on loan next season..

Lets not get mugged again

Its absolutely laughable some are calling for us to not sign this guy. We've been dying for an intelligent attacker that can link up with Son and Kane for so long, and now that we finally have him, you get cold feet and want to look elsewhere. Utterly silly talk.

Its absolutely laughable some are calling for us to not sign this guy. We've been dying for an intelligent attacker that can link up with Son and Kane for so long, and now that we finally have him, you get cold feet and want to look elsewhere. Utterly silly talk.
if he is our long term rw we need a better option there, hardly any teams use slow wingers these days

The issue the last 2 games is we are not playing fast transitions and Emerson is not a good foil for Kulu.

In games like this I’d like to see us change to a 3-5-2 and give Kulu a bit of a roaming role whilst beefing our mid. The problem this creates is that Emerson is not good enough to provide the width on the right to stretch the defence. Maybe therefore bring Moura on as RWB at the same time.
exactly that, hard to judge him when the player directly behind him whos meant to be linking up is the useless emerson. kulu was on fire with doherty behind

The smart, long term, not short term penny pinching decision is:

Loan him again next season, knowing you might pay a premium after.

Use the saved cash flow this season to beef up the squad even more.

Reap the rewards of a talented squad competing on all fronts and use that to pay for Kulu and more the season after.

Back
Top Bottom