Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dej will score at least 4 goals and get minimum 6 assists before the season is out.

And he'll prove to be the new Mousa Dembele for us. With added scoring and passing.

COYS (Come On You Swede 🇸🇪)

From the Juve fans who think he was a waste of money.

Ahh gotcha. They are the manure fans of Spaghetti Town.

I'd trust what Parma fans had to say about him tbh mate. I'll do a bit of a scouting mission of their forums and report back.

Congrats. I'm officially better than Hitchen.

kulu.jpg

Last edited:
Yea the more I watch and study him the more positive I feel about this deal. Three things I notice 1) He's big and physical, 2) He's got a very skilled left-foot, and 3) He's a playmaker.

Looks very useful in a crowded Prem box, especially shooting from the right where he can curl one with his left. This is an angle of shooting that we've lacked in for awhile now. He's big and strong enough to hold off a defender and ride a challenge. Won't be leading the break from RW like Lucas could, but will probably be a better playmaker and distributor of the ball and a better presence in the box overall. Think he will do well as RW in 3-4-3, but would probably do even better as the free-role CAM in a 3-4-1-2.. I'm curious to see if Conte uses Lucas at RW when we play on the counter, and Dejan when we expect to dominate possession.

Summary:

Jan 22 - June 22 > LOAN FEE 5m euro.
Aug 22 - Jun 23 > LOAN FEE 5m euro.
Option to make permanent at any time = 35m euro.
Obligation to buy IF he plays 15 games AND we qualify for CL (i.e. both) = 35m euro.

(Not clear if triggering the buy clause in season 1 mean the season 2 loan fee is nullified......)

r-u-s-x r-u-s-x

I can't help but see Kane when he see his passes. Long and accurate, picking players out in space.
For years I've joked that we need to get Kane on the end of one of his passes.

Back
Top Bottom