Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think he's a proper right winger tbh. So often he goes 1v1 on the wing and his only option is to cut inside and make a short pass to PEH, Benta etc.

Maybe he needs more of a free role slightly deeper as a number 10 of sorts.

Quality is self-evident otherwise.

If he had a burst of acceleration he would be sensational.
If he had that burst he'd be playing for Real Madrid or Bayern. We need to coach him to be even more deadly at his strengths instead of resolving his physical weaknesses which is way harder if not impossible. He can be our own Bernardo Silva.

Perfectly acceptable 7 out of 10 performance. There's a lot more to come from him.

Absolutely..... He faded a bit when the rest of the team did from 45 - 70ish, but otherwise was good as gold.... Worked hard up and down the wing, linked up well during attacking phases and won the ball plenty.

Last edited:
I thought he was a lot better than 7 out of 10. His footwork and calmness in tight situations was very impressive, He really misplaces a pass. I thought he and Bentancur were superb today and they have noticeably improved us.

Back
Top Bottom