Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He played with real urgency today. Been missing that for a few games.

His record at Spurs :

- 11 starts plus 3 off the bench
- 1,031 minutes played in total
- 3 goals and 8 assists (11 goal involvements) = goal involvement every approximately 100 minutes or just under one goal involvement every full 90 minutes game on average.

Some record for a 22 year old changing league in mid season - remind me a little of Eriksen's statistics when he was in his prime .....

Good example tho why rotation is important. Not just for rest but to keep everyone hungry and trying to prove themselves. I think this is still a weakness of Conte that he hasn’t really worked out.

No hairline, no talent, no impact

Fuck off, Ork
That really is unnecessary. We may have better players, he may need to be moved on, but show the guy some respect. He gives 100% every time he steps on the pitch, which is more than quite a few of our players, either starters or bench options, do.

Fucking state of some in our fanbase. I swear there isn't another set of fans anywhere that goes out of its way to hate on their own players.

Apart from Real Madrid that is.

What an indictment.

Needed to be dropped. He was a bit of a tart in our last two falling over.
Made a big impact when he came on. He needs to keep it up.

Joint 6th for most assists in the league with 8. He’s only played 14 games, if he kept that ratio up over the whole season he would be ahead of everyone. People claiming we shouldn’t sign him don’t understand football. He isn’t even expensive!

1) Are there such people around for realsikes ?!?!
2) I think that this is even too modest reflection. Not only is he joint 6th, but only players ahead of him are Pogba and Mount (by 1); Robertson (by 2) and then bit further ahead TAA (by 4) and Salah (by 5) ; essentially he is within touching distance with 3rd place in that top. Having played 14 games with current top 3 having played 27-32 games. It is just phenomenal ratio!

Opens one more loan spot for the beloved loan-to-buy
We basically shouldn't move for any prospective first-team players that aren't subject to a loan-to-buy.

The only weird thing is the obligation to buy clauses that I now kind of consider as the "Emiliano Sala provision".

We basically shouldn't move for any prospective first-team players that aren't subject to a loan-to-buy.

The only weird thing is the obligation to buy clauses that I now kind of consider as the "Emiliano Sala provision".
IMO, it is not much to do with that... it's just buying teams have been burned by failed transfers too many times and its a risk mitigation technique or done for accounting purposes to put the purchase in another fiscal year.

Back
Top Bottom