Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cheeky sweepstake?

2 markets:

When?

To whom? (I'm afraid I might have to back myself on this one.)

If he’s still on the forum

When

By ht tomorrow night when he reads all the melting that goes on here on a match thread!

Whom?

Someone from last nights darts thread?
(Includes me)

When

By ht tomorrow night when he reads all the melting that goes on here on a match thread!

Whom?

(Includes me)

I mean I'm a cunt at the best of times, but I think we should all get an amnesty for our posts in the match threads. I am ridiculous during a game, euphoria and hero worship to depression and cunting them off to hell, in the space of ten minutes. Fucking football!

I mean I'm a cunt at the best of times, but I think we should all get an amnesty for our posts in the match threads. I am ridiculous during a game, euphoria and hero worship to depression and cunting them off to hell, in the space of ten minutes. Fucking football!

There’s worse than you mate!

When

Whom?

(Includes me)
Oh, I'll still be on the forum. I've been a lurker here for years. I just don't engage with cunts who misbehave. Oops!

I win 🥇

You called me a cunt first before Airfixx Airfixx

It means so much to me…..

No. I called you a cunt first!

The rest of TFC:

spartacus GIF

He isn't a bum

He isn't the next De Bruyne

He's just decent , some good games/moments , some very average games

I can't see him ever being anymore than just decent , if we want to win the big pots I think we need to be aiming higher

Same pretty much goes for most of our attacking options albeit a couple of exceptions

No idea why this has become a sacrilegious point of view on here

You do realize that you are comparing (or writing off comparing) 23 yo Kulusevski and 32 yo KDB?!?

What was KDB doing 9 years ago? He had flop-spell in Chelsea and he was just about to have his breakthrough season in Bundesliga.

I am not saying that he surely will raise to this level... well ever... but he is really freaking young. And he does something that KDB does not - he works and runs like a madman. To have someone contributing goals, assists, general build-up, ball retention and hard work off the ball- its quite remarkable.

Back
Top Bottom