Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wrong, but you're entitled to your opinion.

Do you want me to buy you some nice crayons?

Cheer Up Netflix GIF by The Swoon

If it helps, of late he’s been a below average premier league winger, but I’m trying not to knee jerk so going off the season as a whole.

:)

If it helps, of late he’s been a below average premier league winger, but I’m trying not to knee jerk so going off the season as a whole.

:)

It doesn't.

Kulu is criminally under-rated (mainly by posters whose knowledge of football is...'man kick ball'.)

He's here to stay, fella me lad, so get used to it, and start supporting him, like more knowledgeable fans do.

:nunothumb:

Was dreadful until the 30th minute, then played much better, on the 2nd half was probably our most threatening player, then got immediately subbed off after we scored and we lost all momentum. Such a weird game from him.

Was dreadful until the 30th minute, then played much better, on the 2nd half was probably our most threatening player, then got immediately subbed off after we scored and we lost all momentum. Such a weird game from him.
Thought the subs could have been much later as we were on a rise and he finally made some decent runs.

Am I the only one who thinks he tends to turn up mainly for bigger games or teams?

Definitely a game of two halves for Kulu, which is pretty common with him to be honest. I assume Ange gave him a kick in the ass.

Such a frustrating player at times. Can do some really good stuff but then be all too predictable. Felt we got much worse when he went off though as Johnson was atrocious and dosen't offer the defensive qualities nor tenacity.

Such a frustrating player at times. Can do some really good stuff but then be all too predictable. Felt we got much worse when he went off though as Johnson was atrocious and dosen't offer the defensive qualities nor tenacity.
...apart from the last minute winning goal, you mean?

The most frustrating play he made for me was when a loose ball found it’s way to him in the box and he had time and space to shoot which he never has.

Instead he played a really weak and inaccurate square ball to richy that was easily intercepted.

He just can’t put it together right now.

The most frustrating play he made for me was when a loose ball found it’s way to him in the box and he had time and space to shoot which he never has.

Instead he played a really weak and inaccurate square ball to richy that was easily intercepted.

He just can’t put it together right now.
What about his pass to Sarr that resulted in the equaliser ?

Where have you seen the definition they are using for a chance?

And why use a made up nonsense like a shot from the halfway line to discredit it? When have we taken shots from the halfway line?
If anything we are guilty of trying to walk the ball in.

XA is better but you can’t tell anyone what goes into the metric to calculate it? Have holiday mate.

Pure waffle to suit your agenda

Stat arguments in a nutshell.....

Person 1: Uses stat.
Person 2: "I don't approve of your stat of choice"

:udogiesleep:

Back
Top Bottom