Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So frustrating this guy. Can do some good stuff and then can be absolute garbage.

First half today he was woeful; offered a bit more in the second half.

We need a top, top right winger in the summer. Johnson is def not that.

So frustrating this guy. Can do some good stuff and then can be absolute garbage.

First half today he was woeful; offered a bit more in the second half.

We need a top, top right winger in the summer. Johnson is def not that.
That’s our front players to a tee. Frustratingly inconsistent over 95 mins. That’s why we can’t put teams to bed as we can’t keep the pressure on because they give the ball away too much.

Scored this week assisted last week. The way this system is right wing probably doesn't do him justice but he's offering more while struggling than some others do when playing well. I think he would work better with Porro overlapping and him having more of a free role.

He’s much better in the middle

He’s better out wide

Defo the middle

Stick him out wide

Nah the middle..

Ad nauseum with this player because he doesn’t really excel at either role in the way fans would like him to.

We need to have a conversation about this

In a 4-3-3 I wonder if giving him the most advanced spot in midfield would be the best option ... his best asset is definitely his ability to create chances, not sure he offers enough goal threat as a traditional IF option.

But unlikely as it would mean another signing out wide.

What happened here then? :gallashmm:

We need to have a conversation about this

What happened here then? :gallashmm:

That’s weak even for you, Shady.

I wondered something .. then I saw him play there and realised nope, that isn’t working. I also continued to watch him play and straight up didn’t rate him in either role.

People are STILL doing the midfielder or winger thing now and acting like it will lead to an improvement .. it won’t.

That’s weak even for you, Shady.

I wondered something .. then I saw him play there and realised nope, that isn’t working. I also continued to watch him play and straight up didn’t rate him in either role.

People are STILL doing the midfielder or winger thing now and acting like it will lead to an improvement .. it won’t.
Yeah we will have to put up with a goal or assist every other game......
I swear some posters here would have a night with Margot Robbie and complain about the breakfast in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom