Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

‘Dele Alli should learn from the best – moving to Real Madrid or Barcelona could make him a superstar’ – Stan Collymore, Daily Mirror, January 8.

‘Dele Alli’s a thoroughbred and can become world-class – if he stays at Tottenham’ – Stan Collymore,Daily Mirror, April 8.

What a pillock

‘Dele Alli should learn from the best – moving to Real Madrid or Barcelona could make him a superstar’ – Stan Collymore, Daily Mirror, January 8.

‘Dele Alli’s a thoroughbred and can become world-class – if he stays at Tottenham’ – Stan Collymore,Daily Mirror, April 8.

What a pillock
Hasn't he admitted he was wrong?
Fair play if he has

What a pillock

He been busted for wife beating again?

...Not that I've missed him one bit, but mention of him reminds me that he's been completely absent from Talksport all season.

He been busted for wife beating again?

...Not that I've missed him one bit, but mention of him reminds me that he's been completely absent from Talksport all season.
He was fired or he walked because depending which side of the fence you listen to. He's gone out on his own doing some online phone-in thing that I haven't listened to.

Ok - come on - stop f'ing around - everytime you disasgree with someone - does that make them a cn't ? come on! we are tfhfc. this is the time of our lives - let' s enjoy it - there are people here who have different tactics and different experiences of spurs - but we are all here coz we love spurs -

comeon - lets f'king get on it - c o y s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way Lukaku wins any award.

If he's lucky, he might get in team of the year. Which I expect will be dominated by Spurs and Chelsea players.

I just don't think you understand..................
C9Tl916WAAMfUG_.jpg

More likely a bit of both, the shit hit the fan when Murdoch and closer to home MacKenzie took over TalkSport. In the summer. Colin Murry resigned as a direct result. There were supposed to be at least another 5 in the back office that walked too.
Airfixx Airfixx A quick follow-up. McKenzie being an absolute cunt again by all accounts, loads of Jorno's pilling in today (although some will happily continue to take a paycheque from him, namely Henry fucking Winter)

Henman and Rusedski were talked about as potential number 1s but it was always bollocks and as a tennis fan I knew it at the time. Sure, I hoped they would win something and cheered them on but they never had the ability of their age peers even when they were younger. Didn't stop the media saying it though right to the end of their careers, as you say every year. With Dele he has already proven he is one of the best, if not the best, in his age group in Europe so the praise is founded on reality. Dele is Andre Agassi, basically.
Dele is the Andy Murray of England?

Back
Top Bottom