Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

to quote you

show me the post where I said that

ah - I didn't , did I?

awkward for you......

It’s not awkward at all, you’ve slagged me off all season and accused me of calling Dele a shit player because I think he should see the bench more.

Then you try and act all zen and say “we don’t pick the team”.
While not accepting my view of the team.

It’s not awkward at all, you’ve slagged me off all season and accused me of calling Dele a shit player because I think he should see the bench more.

Then you try and act all zen and say “we don’t pick the team”.
While not accepting my view of the team.
Zen?

You're entitled to your views, I have never said different, the only thing I have complained about is the way you express them, and to be honest - the way you constantly abuse me over my comments

You even abused me once for me not being abusive.....

....and wished me dead.

Zen?

You're entitled to your views, I have never said different, the only thing I have complained about is the way you express them, and to be honest - the way you constantly abuse me over my comments

....and wished me dead.
Sorry to hear about this, Mick. You ok Hun? X

Sorry to hear about this, Mick. You ok Hun? X
on it early then Vince?
article-0-033B4091000005DC-104_468x339.jpg

Zen?

....and wished me dead.

I’m aware of my faults though Mick....try looking at yours.

You came into thread because I said Lingard was having a better season.

Then you pipe in with all the “so your saying you would rather pick Lingard”

You primed your question for conflict, then pretended you was just asking. Then you went into conflict mode and have successfully derailed the thread with me and Vince in two separate argument while claiming to be some innocent bystander.
It’s cute that you acquired a little pet chimp.....against all the odds, it’s the same little chimp that used fling his poo in your face. Now your BFFs awwwww.

Talk about Dele, from here on in, or don’t talk to me at all.
Sick of you to be honest

I’m aware of my faults though Mick....try looking at yours.

You came into thread because I said Lingard was having a better season.

Then you pipe in with all the “so your saying you would rather pick Lingard”

You primed your question for conflict, then pretended you was just asking. Then you went into conflict mode and have successfully derailed the thread with me and Vince in two separate argument while claiming to be some innocent bystander.
It’s cute that you acquired a little pet chimp.....against all the odds, it’s the same little chimp that used fling his poo in your face. Now your BFFs awwwww.

Talk about Dele, from here on in, or don’t talk to me at all.
Sick of you to be honest
I was talking about both Dele and Lingard, as I was actually interested in your reasoning
chimp? No idea what you're talking about, if you are arguing with arcspace, (at a guess, as I see him on my ignored notification,) whatever he says is totally unconnected with anything I have to say. I suspect that you are confusing whatever he is saying, with what I have asked/said. The likelihood of him and I ever becoming friends is highly amusing.

I was actually happy to have a rational discussion, but you appear to be in a meltdown elsewhere and have chucked me into the same firepit. Probably something that's happened before, I suspect.

I don't need to review my faults, you get them out and launder them every time I ask you a question

:):):)

You don't always need to, but it seems to make you happy!

LOL - you said Lingard is having a better season than Dele then said goals don't matter.

Logic

The times I’ve seen him, and the reviews I’ve read point to that.
I said Deles goals are not the be all and end all of his performances.

I’m saying he’s playing well without scoring.

You seem to be disagreeing with that. You’ve gone full circle again.

Too desperate to disagree and not enough focus on the issue

I was talking about both Dele and Lingard, as I was actually interested in your reasoning
chimp? No idea what you're talking about, if you are arguing with arcspace, (at a guess, as I see him on my ignored notification,) whatever he says is totally unconnected with anything I have to say. I suspect that you are confusing whatever he is saying, with what I have asked/said. The likelihood of him and I ever becoming friends is highly amusing.

I was actually happy to have a rational discussion, but you appear to be in a meltdown elsewhere and have chucked me into the same firepit. Probably something that's happened before, I suspect.

I don't need to review my faults, you get them out and launder them every time I ask you a question

:):):)

You don't always need to, but it seems to make you happy!

LOL

The times I’ve seen him, and the reviews I’ve read point to that.
I said Deles goals are not the be all and end all of his performances.

I’m saying he’s playing well without scoring.

You seem to be disagreeing with that. You’ve gone full circle again.

Too desperate to disagree and not enough focus on the issue
I also think Lingard is having a good season - but just wanted to understand what metric you're using to compare the two, that's all. Why can't you just 'talk' like a normal person?

Back
Top Bottom