Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It took you 6 months to admit that Dele isn’t playing well enough in AM.
I never admitted that? Where did see that?

I said that if both him and Son are playing well I'd keep them in the same 11 by dropping Dele further back because he's versatile enough to play there

Are you fucking thick, mate?

I never admitted that? Where did see that?

I said that if both him and Son are playing well I'd keep them in the same 11 by dropping Dele further back because he's versatile enough to play there

Are you fucking thick, mate?

Haha, hes scoring and assisting and playing as well as last season......let’s drop him from AM.
No wonder you wanted Dembele replaced, didn’t realise it was for Dele Alli though, fucking LOL

Oh dear.

Haha, hes scoring and assisting and playing as well as last season......let’s drop him from AM.
No wonder you wanted Dembele replaced, didn’t realise it was for Dele Alli though, fucking LOL

Oh dear.
You really are a special cunt - do you even read what's posted prior to typing your reply? None of what you've imagined was said by me. As I said - delusional and deranged

You really are a special cunt - do you even read what's posted prior to typing your reply? None of what you've imagined was said by me. As I said - delusional and deranged

So Dele is playing great as an AM but you are happy to lose him from the front line.
As long as he’s on the pitch eh!!

Master tactician.

Maybe put Eriksen RB....you know because he’s so good.

So Dele is playing great as an AM but you are happy to lose him from the front line.
As long as he’s on the pitch eh!!

Master tactician.

Maybe put Eriksen RB....you know because he’s so good.
Dele has played at CM before - and done well. 4-1-3-2

As I said - the delusion is real. Poch actually played Son at LB - talk about undroppable

Dele has played at CM before - and done well. 4-1-3-2

As I said - the delusion is real. Poch actually played Son at LB - talk about undroppable

Isnt it odd how Poch isn’t playing Dele at CM, and prefers Dembele, Dier, Wanyama
and Sissoko.

Funny that eh....oh Dele played CM in about 1% of his time at Spurs, let’s drop half our seasoned CMs to squeeze him in, you know because he’s doing so well up top.

Hahahahahaha

Isnt it odd how Poch isn’t playing Dele at CM, and prefers Dembele, Dier, Wanyama
and Sissoko.

Funny that eh....oh Dele played CM in about 1% of his time at Spurs, let’s drop half our seasoned CMs to squeeze him in, you know because he’s doing so well up top.

Hahahahahaha

You need serious help - or at the very least some reading comprehension. Your actual question was about accommodating Son and Dele - you're now talking about Wanayama (who can't currently get into the team anyway)

You need serious help - or at the very least some reading comprehension. Your actual question was about accommodating Son and Dele - you're now talking about Wanayama (who can't currently get into the team anyway)
What the fuck are you on.

You would drop one of Dembele, Dier or Wanyama to play Dele in CM if we were playing 3 up top.
That is why I am now talking about central midfielders. Because you have decided that Dele should never ever be on the bench.

It’s really funny that you say Wanyama can’t get in the side. But in terms of CM options when playkng a front three, he is still ahead of your choice, Dele. So is Sissoko.

You’re all over the shop, clueless as fuck

giphy.gif

God the International break is fucking painful......

A discussion about where should Dele play in the Dele thread.....who’d have thought

Come on mate, lets not bullshit, we've both been around here for too long.

discussion
dɪˈskʌʃ(ə)n/
noun
  1. the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.
cunt off
kʌnt ɒf/
noun
  1. Sammy, Arcspace and Mick going at it for 7 pages again.

Come on mate, lets not bullshit, we've both been around here for too long.

discussion
dɪˈskʌʃ(ə)n/
noun
  1. the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.
cunt off
kʌnt ɒf/
noun
  1. Sammy, Arcspace and Mick going at it for 7 pages again.
Point taken but how would you react if someone told you Son had never been on the bench?

Because you have decided that Dele should never ever be on the bench.
I didn't say that - your scenario assumed all 4 up top were on good form so would be a waste to drop one - then asked what I would do?

In your mind - Son is undroppable and only Dele should ever bench

Last edited:
Point taken but how would you react if someone told you Son had never been on the bench?

I haven't really had the inclination to read through it all tbh mate and don't really want to get involved.

#fuckingfencesitter

I don't want to come across holier-than-thou because i've had my share of ding dongs in the past. But i think sometimes it's very easy to get so embroiled and invested in your side of an argument that you can't step back objectively and see how it comes across to the community as a whole.

I appreciate passionate and intelligent debate certainly. But also recognise when hangovers from previous altercations become aparant and not losing an argument becomes more important than the original point itself

At the end of the day we're all hypocritical cunts because i'll probably come out swinging when it kicks off if we don't win at the weekend!

Last edited:
I didn't say that - your scenario assumed all 4 up top were on good form so would be a waste to drop one - then asked what I would do?

In your mind - Son is undroppable and only Dele should ever bench

No one is undroppable in my view. If Kane plays poorly he should be dropped.

You claim one thing and then change it instantly. You can’t admit that you would happily drop Dele based on this seasons form, from a front three, so you whack him CM.

Back
Top Bottom