Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does the feeling of power you seem to feel by typing such posts on here disappear as soon as you switch the computer off and you return to your sad, lonely existence or do you continue to delude yourself in real life as well ?
I only post from my phone buddy.
It's not that deep. But if it makes you happy you can choose to believe that.

There's that 'buddy' again. You must obviously secretly wish you have some. Now I'm sure your teacher gave you some homework to do so why don't you fuck off and get that finished eh ? There's a good lad.
I don't start until October and I'm ahead of schedule but thanks for the concern buddy.

He either takes it on board and fulfills his potential or continues to "make waves" and ends up one day looking back on his career with regret. When someone like Mourinho speaks to you, regardless of your opinion of him as a person, if it's anything to do with football then you fucking listen.

It only really occurred to me today that many peeps are considering Jose's comments like they were made recently...... They were made some time in November. Since then...

- New manager bounce for a few games..
- Banned for being a div on the internet.
- Tonnes of time to rehab thanks to Covid.
- More time out injured.
- Shown dripping with women on his hols with the twat brigade.

The signs aren't great tbh.

It only really occurred to me today that many peeps are considering Jose's comments like they were made recently...... They were made some time in November. Since then...

- New manager bounce for a few games..
- Banned for being a div on the internet.
- Tonnes of time to rehab thanks to Covid.
- More time out injured.
- Shown dripping with women on his hols with the twat brigade.

The signs aren't great tbh.
Sadly agree.

You did miss:

- grew fake gangsta facial hair befitting a 16 year old

Not looking great but hopefully it really was a hamstring injury.

I don't start until October and I'm ahead of schedule but thanks for the concern buddy.
What a modest chap you are, and still persisting with that 'buddy' shit. My only concern is how quickly you can earn your next red card. I'll be watching with great interest. Forgive me if I don't reply to your posts anymore only it's been like trying to have an intellectual discussion with a blunt knife, pointless.
Now you type what you think is a witty reply, I'll post a funny icon on it and then it's your bedtime. Bye little man.

What a modest chap you are, and still persisting with that 'buddy' shit. My only concern is how quickly you can earn your next red card. I'll be watching with great interest. Forgive me if I don't reply to your posts anymore only it's been like trying to have an intellectual discussion with a blunt knife, pointless.
Now you type what you think is a witty reply, I'll post a funny icon on it and then it's your bedtime. Bye little man.
Red card bans expire too. Now that I know how much it means to you I'll be sure to come back right away.
I'll up my activity too. Thanks cunt

Have not seen the documentary, hence can't comment on that...

But in transfer window topic, someone referred to XA90 and XG90 stats, out of curiosity wanted to check how those stats make Dele look...
And answer is - "good". They make him look quite good. His XG90 is 0.38 and XA90 is 0.17 - that means that over last season we could have expected 0.55 goals or assists by every 90 minutes he played. On combined basis he is only marginally behind totally expected duo of Son (0.59) and Kane (0.57) and significantly ahead of anyone else.

So even if his game has some issues, it is clear that he still offers A LOT of value for us. You can put in safe-passers around the block, but cannot expect us to score goals like this.

Back
Top Bottom