Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh you mean Muhammad Alli the left back we signed from Whitby Wanderers, always wore a huge pair of gloves no matter what the weather. Very good in the box, yeah I knew his name rang a bell. He played for us in the FA Cup when we (and he) were knocked out in the third round a few seasons ago.
No not that Alli, the other Alli....he only cost 5 mill....

Keep seeing references to how much 'quality' Dele has and how his greatness is without doubt etc etc. If this player was playing for Woolwich or Chelsea we'd be laughing our asses off everytime a fucking ball bounced off him or another misplaced 5yd pass was sent to the oppo. Give me a break.

Folks this player should have been moved on a few seasons ago. Greatness and quality can be counted on. They don't just fade. I saw a reference to Ozil...Ozil is a supremely talent footballer. Also, he is a lazy prick but balls don't bounce off of him. You can literally kick the ball at any part of his body and he will control it. Can't really say the same for bumblefeet. Oh but the nutmegs...

...and we still got references to the fucking Crystal Palace goal 5+ seasons ago. FFS!!!! GKN scored that goal at Fulham. Do we want him back too? N'Jie had that move in the City game...we should give him a call while we're at it.
you wouldn't know water if you fell out of a boat.
You arrogant cuntwaffle

you wouldn't know water if you fell out of a boat.
You arrogant cuntwaffle
Probably not but I do know a footballer when I see one and I do know who got hooked at HT... So you just stay focused on that Crystal Palace goal and your Dele posters. I know who's right on this one. So sad for you.

Probably not but I do know a footballer when I see one and I do know who got hooked at HT... So you just stay focused on that Crystal Palace goal and your Dele posters. I know who's right on this one. So sad for you.

You really are a petty little bitch.
We've just lost the game and every man jack has had a stinker and you are just in it to score a couple of cheap points, are you even a Spurs fan?

If you paid attention I'm not a Dele super fan, I've given him plenty of criticism myself about his attitude, but I just don't like players getting used as scapegoats, there were far worse players than Dele out there in this game, Bale for one, and the 2nd half was no better with the big guns on.

So you just go have a little victory wank because you think you've made a point.

You are the most arrogant, asshat on here and everybody knows it.

You really are a petty little bitch.
We've just lost the game and every man jack has had a stinker and you are just in it to score a couple of cheap points, are you even a Spurs fan?
Says the man that resorted to name calling...
If you paid attention I'm not a Dele super fan, I've given him plenty of criticism myself about his attitude, but I just don't like players getting used as scapegoats, there were far worse players than Dele out there in this game, Bale for one, and the 2nd half was no better with the big guns on.
Not scapegoating just know he's not the answer to any questions we have as a team going forward...
So you just go have a little victory wank because you think you've made a point.
No cause to celebrate reason and facts.
You are the most arrogant, asshat on here and everybody knows it.
Don't give a shit what you think of me so I will not suffer fools or foolishness to appease you or anyone else. I also don't resort to abusive name calling when my reason fails me. So perhaps you are just projecting with your "asshat" statement?

He was asked by the manager 12 months ago do you want to be a superstar or a celebrity.
I think we all know the answer his image is far more important to him than his football career.
You hear this a lot but surely his image should be built from his success on the pitch. Or you just get Lingard mark 2 which is exactly what he's become.

So annoying because I really want him to turn it around but it just isn’t going to happen.

I actually had to ask if Dele was on the pitch in the first half (a serious question) he was anonymous, not someone fighting for their position.

By the sounds of Mourinho post match comments, he’s done for good.

Back
Top Bottom