Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's definitely a big loss of squad-value for us that Dele could not be effectively integrated into any meaningful CAM rotation with Ndombele and GLC. I hope it's just a short term loan and we have him back to reassess the situation in the summer.

What’s the fucking point of him being here whilst Jose is the manager?

Please let him go on loan to PSG where he can play some football.
Jose is effing done here unless Levy is a sadist.

Dele can be a major part of an attacking CM band IF Levy gets in a positive manager willing to play positive, progressive football.

No way Dele should leave when Jose is on the way out...

What’s the fucking point of him being here whilst Jose is the manager?

Please let him go on loan to PSG where he can play some football.

Lose to Chelsea I could see Jose gone.

Last 9 games before managers were sacked

Emery got 11 points
Lampard got 10
Pochettino got 10
Mourinho has got 9 in 9, and the football is dreadful, and players seem at civil war with the manager.

Even though we are not at ground, club will be trolling forums, and there is a massive sway against Jose now. Levy always acts early before fans turn on him. Lose against Chelsea he could be gone, lose to Chelsea and don't beat West Brom, I think it is a certainty.

Why get rid of a player that new manager would find as big asset in his armory.

Never wanted to get rid of Alli. Ridiculous that he hasn't played.

Since he hasn't played, I thought let him go to Paris and it might be great for him. He might even come back a better player.

But now that we're playing so badly... you make a good point trotter... what if Mou gets sacked? Dele will be a top player for a new manager.

Lose to Chelsea I could see Jose gone.

Last 9 games before managers were sacked

Emery got 11 points
Lampard got 10
Pochettino got 10
Mourinho has got 9 in 9, and the football is dreadful, and players seem at civil war with the manager.

Even though we are not at ground, club will be trolling forums, and there is a massive sway against Jose now. Levy always acts early before fans turn on him. Lose against Chelsea he could be gone, lose to Chelsea and don't beat West Brom, I think it is a certainty.

Why get rid of a player that new manager would find as big asset in his armory.
I suspect we’ve got Jose until the end of the season.

I am generally of the view that if you bring in a manager you must back him, so if Dele was to be sold in the summer, I would have been annoyed but still backed Jose.

Now, it's clear Jose's position is untenable, Dele must stay.

I am generally of the view that if you bring in a manager you must back him, so if Dele was to be sold in the summer, I would have been annoyed but still backed Jose.

Now, it's clear Jose's position is untenable, Dele must stay.

Do you ever wonder if some of our players, and friends of Dele amongst the squad, aren't particularly happy with the way he's been treated?

Back
Top Bottom