Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's a good player bullied by your hero. Destroyed rather than improved. Jose has a track record of it but no surprise....some hero.
bullied? destroyed? Dele is 24yr old professional football player, and not some toddler (unless he is like you).

He simply does not fit into the manager's plan. He is not the first player not to fit into a manager's plan and Mourinho is not the first manager to leave out a player that doesnt fit into his system. Maybe you are faily new to football, but its football, it happens!

You need to get over your obsession with Mourinho. Both Dele and Mourinho are getting paid (and quite well too) and neither of them cares for your mad love/hate.

I will love it if someone quotes this interview to Jose before Chelsea and asks him for this thoughts on what Harry said...
Reporter - "Jose, have you heard the thoughts of Harry Redknapp on Dele? Says you need to try harder... your thoughts?"

What do you think Jose would say? Would be an interesting answer that's for sure!

bullied? destroyed? Dele is 24yr old professional football player, and not some toddler (unless he is like you).

He simply does not fit into the manager's plan. He is not the first player not to fit into a manager's plan and Mourinho is not the first manager to leave out a player that doesnt fit into his system. Maybe you are faily new to football, but its football, it happens!

You need to get over your obsession with Mourinho. Both Dele and Mourinho are getting paid (and quite well too) and neither of them cares for your mad love/hate.
Yeah so Jose is handling it so well isn't he...just like Luke Shaw etc. Ps football manager Harry redknapp calls the whole thing bs and says Jose has to get the best out of his players not fallout. If you weren't fanboying so hard over Jose and took your head out of your ass, you'd see Jose isn't perfect.
Prick.

Yeah so Jose is handling it so well isn't he...just like Luke Shaw etc. Ps football manager Harry redknapp calls the whole thing bs and says Jose has to get the best out of his players not fallout. If you weren't fanboying so hard over Jose and took your head out of your ass, you'd see Jose isn't perfect.
Prick.
Never said Jose was perfect, (no human being is), but he is also not the root of all evil like you seem so desperate to prove. He is the manager and up to him how he wants to manage his squad. He also will be judged by his results (or whatever metric) levy and the board decide to use. If he doesnt want to select Dele that is his prerogative.

Redknapp is entitled to his opinion and was free to manage his squad how he deemed fit when he was manager. Mourinho also has his own career and is free to manage as he deems fit. Only Mourinho, and not Redknapp, is responsible for Mourinho's choices. Of course, if one goes by managerial achievements, the efficay of Redknapp's advice is questionable.

Last edited:

Bullying may be a bit strong but I would say he’s being treated badly. I’ve no problem with him not being picked. But he’s nowhere near the PL squad, why not let him go?

I disagree.

I think our 3 best players are as good as we think (Kane, Son and N'dombele). I think its the other starters we have massively overrated (bar Hojbjerg and Reggie).
They might be as good as some think (like myself) but world class players don’t disappear, they stand out.

Im not talking about just great stats and moments, I mean when the team plays that poor, would Ronaldo not stand out?
Or are there tiers within the world class bracket?

Our top players don’t drag the shite performance up like Bale could once. They just become a casualty of it

Never said Jose was perfect, (no human being is), but he is also not the root of all evil like you seem so desperate to prove. He is the manager and up to him how he wants to manage his squad. He also will be judged by his results (or whatever metric) levy and the board decide to use. If he doesnt want to select Dele that is his prerogative.

Redknapp is entitled to his opinion and was free to manage his squad how he deemed fit when he was manager. Mourinho also has his own career and is free to manage as he deems fit. Only Mourinho, and not Redknapp, is responsible for Mourinho's choices. Of course, if one goes by managerial achievements, the efficay of Redknapp's advice is questionable.
Blah blah blah. Someone got a thesaurus for Christmas surely. I mean, seriously, read what you just wrote. All absolute meaningless dross dressed up in pretty big words. I mean, we can all do that right?

Also, the words "I never said Jose was perfect" may never have exited your oral cavity (see what I did there?) but you spent long enough insulting me and berating me and bullying me for daring to say that....

Jog on Jose fanboy and take your thesurus with you....unless you wanna make some sort of apology to me or go and insult, berate and bully every other poster in the Jose thread or the Brighton match thread that dared to insult your beloved Jose.

Ps to any member bored of this ask yourself: why should the bullies on this board be allowed to get away with their demeaning behaviour. I'm making a stand and calling them out on it. Join me and let's get rid of this sort of behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom