Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hardly a perfect or match-winning performance, but I thought Dele was noticeably more on the same page as the match taking place today than we've seen him in far too long. His unpredictability suited the challenge Leeds presents.

I still think his brightest future is probably elsewhere.

Hardly a perfect or match-winning performance, but I thought Dele was noticeably more on the same page as the match taking place today than we've seen him in far too long. His unpredictability suited the challenge Leeds presents.

I agree. He needs a fresh start somewhere but while I think his value has dropped I don't know if Levy will see it that way..

Agree. He was really good for most of the game, his movement excellent. Against poor opposition but hopefully he can carry it into the next few weeks. Some very bad opinions posted during the game.
Sonny looks less lost with Dele on the pitch. Those two have great chemistry with one another.

Last edited:
The name-change thing is part of a pattern of behaviour, exhibited most recently in his hair extensions, revealing his 'style over substance' ego issue. I wonder how it will manifest itself next - silver boots with rhinestone inlays? - a circumflex accent over the first 'e'and an acute over the second?
The name change thing was a genuine parental issue tho right?

Last edited:

I despise the player but I'll have to agree.

One of the few good performers today. Link up play much better and actually looked a force going forward.

I despise the player but I'll have to agree.

One of the few good performers today. Link up play much better and actually looked a force going forward.
Despise? DESPISE?! That's fucking strong words mate. Do you really despise or not enjoy? I despise trump, I despise Hitler, I despise Pol pot, I despise jack Wilshire🤣. How on earth can dele have done anything to warrant that? Have a word with your self you daft cunt 🤣

Despise? DESPISE?! That's fucking strong words mate. Do you really despise or not enjoy? I despise trump, I despise Hitler, I despise Pol pot, I despise jack Wilshire🤣. How on earth can dele have done anything to warrant that? Have a word with your self you daft cunt 🤣
Me and you just have different meanings of the word 'despise' that's all.

I just can’t see him being anywhere but here next season. Any manager that is coming in is going to think they can get a tune out of the guy. And I hope they can, but I’m not convinced anymore.

I just can’t see him being anywhere but here next season. Any manager that is coming in is going to think they can get a tune out of the guy. And I hope they can, but I’m not convinced anymore
Watched the game back and he was decent enough yesterday. Second half picked up plenty of positions where Kane, Hojbjerg, Dier, Toby and Reg didn't even attempt to find him. Probably our hardest worker in the press, and set up two goals, one disallowed. Wouldn't have taken him off myself. Have the same doubts as most do about him as a player, but can't see him anywhere but here next season.

Back
Top Bottom