Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They may have won the cup but we won the "our player kissed your managers daughter shield". Who is the real winner here...

They may have won the final and all the trophies - but we won in the game of life.

Let that be a lesson to Pep. Respect your elders and do not f*** with the big boys!

Happy GIF

Dele looked a bit more like the player he once was. Won the ball in dangerous positions a couple of times. Almost got a great assist for Kane.

Having said that he was good for a few games when Mourinho joined. Then went off the boil, so it's too early to say whether he's really turned a corner this time.

Not even close to MOTM but it was a better performance than he has had in the past.

Still needs to be moved on but at least now teams might fool themselves into thinking that he can be good again.

Usual Alli today. Lots of positive things. A fair few sloppy moments. But he always looks capable of something. I still think there's a player inside of him. Needs to fuck that hair off though, and also give Guardiola's daughter a sneaky reach around for me.

Dele looked a bit more like the player he once was. Won the ball in dangerous positions a couple of times. Almost got a great assist for Kane.

Having said that he was good for a few games when Mourinho joined. Then went off the boil, so it's too early to say whether he's really turned a corner this time.
But certainly worth persevering with

I hope our new manager whoever he is feels the same

Still only 25!

Not even close to MOTM but it was a better performance than he has had in the past.

Still needs to be moved on but at least now teams might fool themselves into thinking that he can be good again.
Who was MotM then?

PEH for me.

I thought Tananga was very good as well, Reguilon ahead of Dele, Lo Celso was better, Kane better. Then maybe Dele would come in with Toby and Lloris.
As another poster just said

Stick to hockey 🏑

Your personal dislike of a player affecting your judgement and that’s me being kind

Back
Top Bottom