Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Friend of mine knows his adopted family well …. Great bunch of people he reckons and dele had a decent upbringing with them. His brothers were really decent players by all accounts

Sure he had a rough start but he had some good fortune being taken in by that family

‘Prozzy’ charming
Agree with that, talking prior

Made me very happy seeing Dele play well today. He's a player I have great affection for because of the way he plays the game and the effort he puts in when he's at his best. I acknowledge that he's been dirt poor at times but I really hope he can get his body in order and keep doing it on the field.

Made me very happy seeing Dele play well today. He's a player I have great affection for because of the way he plays the game and the effort he puts in when he's at his best. I acknowledge that he's been dirt poor at times but I really hope he can get his body in order and keep doing it on the field.
👍 One of those instinctive, quick thinking players that look great when they are hit and shit when they are not

Sissoko got player of the season once. Not because he was the best player but because he was better than even his biggest critic thought he could be.
Dele was MoTM today because some people would leave you do believe Dele is done and does nothing. He was busy, involved, affected the game and looked like he enjoyed himself.
Hojbjerg gets a goal and assist but Dele is MOTM because he 'enjoyed' himself. GTFO 😂

Thought the guy put in a great shift today. Clearly not back at his best but a mature display nonetheless - and it takes some character to come back from being Mourinho’d. Great to see a player willing to take a risk but with the craft to pull it off too. If he’s motivated - and managed properly - next season, we still have an excellent player.

Thought the guy put in a great shift today. Clearly not back at his best but a mature display nonetheless - and it takes some character to come back from being Mourinho’d. Great to see a player willing to take a risk but with the craft to pull it off too. If he’s motivated - and managed properly - next season, we still have an excellent player.
Without being privy to what goes on behind the scenes I thought what Mourinho did to dele was borderline cruel.

took a dislike to him and hung him out to dry at every opportunity

gave him some minutes and regardless if he showed promise he wouldn’t get a following start

think Mourinho could be a real ‘bitch’. Terrible man manager

Everyone's standards are so low if they thought Dele was amazing or anything like that.

He was good . That's it . Good. Stop over-rating him.

If Lamela had put in that performance you wouldn't be that positive about him.
But he doesn’t

Some good moments but still such an unbelievably sloppy player at times. Really struggles with some basic technical areas of the game.

Also his shooting is terrible. Not sure how he managed a 20 goal season.
But he did so let’s get that player back!

Back
Top Bottom