Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All you Dele stans are absolute fucking weirdos.
three lions GIF by England

He's Jesse Lingard/Michael Antonio level player.

Not champo level, not elite either. 7th-10th prem club is just about his level.

If we're interested in becoming a competitive club he's one first names that should be nowhere near the first team.

Dele is only 25, lots of players and ordinary people, don't begin to grow up until their mid-twenties especially when they've got more money than they can spend - just maybe Dele has finally realised that god given talent still requires mortal work ... let's hope so, certainly started the season well and should only improve as he learns more about the box-to-box role.

It should also be remembered that Dele had a very solid pre-season. Appreciate the results are meaningless but good results against both Chelsea and Arsesmell was a good sign of things to come. And both of those teams were up for the game, as you would expect.

I think he's been excellent so far under NES, albeit it's very early days yet. He's showing desire and work-rate I never thought he had in him. If he can start to get the odd goal here and there and keep up his intensity then we have a player there in him once again.

The Dele chant is now so completely out-of-date now. It needs tweaking:

We've got Alli
Dele Alli
I just don't think you understand
Despite his dodgy hairstyles
He's better than Maitland-Niles
We've got Dele Alli.

We've got Alli
Dele Alli
I just don't think you understand
He's trying very hard
He's better than Odegaard