Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nobody will buy him if we sell. I assume he's on a decent wage and nobody is going to want him as a box to box so they'd be signing him as a 10 or second striker where for a long time he's been woeful and offering nothing.

Maybe someone might take a punt but we have Levy who will be demanding 30 mill, so inevitably he will be another who just sits on the contract.
Yet another case of us tying ourselves into an albatross of a contract, and so getting stuck with a player we're unable to move. See: Ndombele. See: Sissoko.

You're so fucking harsh TT. That's only one half of stats (with no distance stats). I'm sure Dele would have torn it up in the second half with a world class display. You need to start seeing the full picture. /Dele fanboy apology
Also remember when Eriksen used to get best distance stats, non-stop jogging all day long, and having people "bUt ThInKy" me to death when I said he was stinking up the joint. lol

He’s been terrible for a couple of years, not sure if I should feel sorry for him cause he’s been here for a long time and you don’t want to see him do so poor but... we need to sell him.

his legs are done
Jesus, how can anyone look at that and not be angry
dumb and dumber vomit GIF

Back
Top Bottom