Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We went through 3 experienced managers talking optimistically about Dele. And they all speak of his "great potentials." What has changed?

Maybe nothing has changed.
It may just be our new Manager is saying what any new Manager would.
" Im the coach now. Its a clean slate for all. " No more, no less.

Re-post only for context:

And some trenchant analysis from a rival supporter:

So let's see if he has his game or two of 'resurgence' and how our supporters react. Will they be all "Dele is back so go fuck yourselves, haters! My posters are going back up." or will they be more circumspect and reserved with their appraisal like "Let's not get ahead of ourselves, folks. We've seen this before in isolation. Let's see if Dele can carry on the rest of the season like this." Like with Dele's play, I've seen all the reactions before so I have my suspicions about future reactions.

oh my god omg GIF by ABB Formula E

Back
Top Bottom