Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks more shit than my cleaning lady's son,……
19-F91-D7-E-29-F2-457-C-B286-5169-C1-D21648.gif

You got all these youngsters who were about 4 in the 90s trying to dress like the 90s.
But it doesn’t look retro it just looks like everyone under 30 is walking around in fancy dress costumes

You got all these youngsters who were about 4 in the 90s trying to dress like the 90s.
But it doesn’t look retro it just looks like everyone under 30 is walking around in fancy dress costumes
They will never truly appreciate the value of nicking a VW sign off a Golf and hanging it round their necks.

They will never truly appreciate the value of nicking a VW sign off a Golf and hanging it round their necks.
I had white Reebok classics for about 7 years straight, navy Levi’s bright orange ton sur ton jumper with fake Ralph shirt under and army bomber with the collars

Would actually work today, not grown men dressing like a member of TLC

I had white Reebok classics for about 7 years straight, navy Levi’s bright orange ton sur ton jumper
You were maniac, Sammy. A maniac I say. It leaves me with 3 questions: 1) What kind of leg warmers did you wear? 2) Did you alternate your Reeboks with Capezios?; 3) Did you wear a head/sweat band to complete the ensemble?

Back
Top Bottom