Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The thing is, whilst he wasn’t the greatest footballer, you could use him as a 6/8 or even wide left because he was such a dynamic, tenacious force.

Once that went, you’re left with an absolute shell of a player.

he has played as a 6.
immaterial...
Then search my posts, they are all there mate, scores and scores and scores of them, some with you directly as well you know.
Guido, you defended yourself as not a football dilettante obsessed with shiny objects by exclaiming your appreciation of Dele's many talents that were not goal scoring related. Now I ask again, and I will not be searching your fucking posts as I already know the BS you've said in the past but I also know that you are shiny object drawn, please tell us what you appreciate in Dele's game that has you in this thread propagandizing for this player 4 seasons after he was useful. You've already written more words trying to avoid it than you needed to actually do it.

Straight up, if your only defense is "search my posts" instead of actually telling us what's in your mind then surely it's because you have no actually basis, right? So if you don't reply I will go with what this really intelligent guy said when he said this:
So in other words, no, you can't back up your claim? That's all you had to say.

You know that really smart guy, Guids? He totally understands that when folks say shit they should be able to back it up lest they look like they were totally full of shit.

Now you've made me shame you into replying or risk losing face on something you just wrote a couple hours ago. Damn, Guids!!!! Why you make me do this?

th

Just lying there looking vacant, filming his own face.... Maybe slap on the occasional dog ears filter....... Isn't that what 12 year old girls do? :llorishuh:

One of those things where if Dele was playing well, we'd eat this shit up.

He sucks so this content also sucks

immaterial...

Guido, you defended yourself as not a football dilettante obsessed with shiny objects by exclaiming your appreciation of Dele's many talents that were not goal scoring related. Now I ask again, and I will not be searching your fucking posts as I already know the BS you've said in the past but I also know that you are shiny object drawn, please tell us what you appreciate in Dele's game that has you in this thread propagandizing for this player 4 seasons after he was useful. You've already written more words trying to avoid it than you needed to actually do it.

Straight up, if your only defense is "search my posts" instead of actually telling us what's in your mind then surely it's because you have no actually basis, right? So if you don't reply I will go with what this really intelligent guy said when he said this:

You know that really smart guy, Guids? He totally understands that when folks say shit they should be able to back it up lest they look like they were totally full of shit.

Now you've made me shame you into replying or risk losing face on something you just wrote a couple hours ago. Damn, Guids!!!! Why you make me do this?

th
This really isn't getting very far, is it?

I had the good grace to give you an apology for not realising you were talking about the Mura game, but you want to still draw on that to prove a point?

I've argued with you numerous times on the topic of Dele, I don't see any point in going over these arguments again, they've been covered and done to death. Thought we had agreed this was the case a while ago.

I was keen however to interact with you about the Mura game and Dele's performance as I thought it was an opportunity to engage with a new dialogue. You have declined to do so, which I have respected and not pushed you any further on once I was made aware that you weren't talking about the Mura game.

If you don't want to discuss this then please at least respect my request not to discuss the past stuff with you because it's already been done to death, it's a circular argument that's really boring with absolutely nothing new to discuss. You know with absolute certainty my takes if you can't recall them all you have to do is search for them to refresh your memory (there are scores of other posts I've made with others in here too that cover everything including video's, diagrams, long-winded explanations and statistics). But that's what you have to do because I honestly will not get drawn into this discussion for the 100th time.

This really isn't getting very far, is it?

I had the good grace to give you an apology for not realising you were talking about the Mura game, but you want to still draw on that to prove a point?

I've argued with you numerous times on the topic of Dele, I don't see any point in going over these arguments again, they've been covered and done to death. Thought we had agreed this was the case a while ago.

I was keen however to interact with you about the Mura game and Dele's performance as I thought it was an opportunity to engage with a new dialogue. You have declined to do so, which I have respected and not pushed you any further on once I was made aware that you weren't talking about the Mura game.

If you don't want to discuss this then please at least respect my request not to discuss the past stuff with you because it's already been done to death, it's a circular argument that's really boring with absolutely nothing new to discuss. You know with absolute certainty my takes if you can't recall them all you have to do is search for them to refresh your memory (there are scores of other posts I've made with others in here too that cover everything including video's, diagrams, long-winded explanations and statistics). But that's what you have to do because I honestly will not get drawn into this discussion for the 100th time.
And this is the victimhood that I was talking about earlier Guids.

No one is bringing any shit up about Mura ATM FFS. That's you throwing BS into the wind.

State very simply what qualities of Dele's that you appreciate/rate since you've been defending yourself about the charge that you are a shiny object sucker. Simple! I rate his passing, his aerial ability, his close control in tight spaces, his defensive workrate and positioning, etc etc. It's that simple. If you can't do that then you were talking shit and as expected you only rated the goals just like most others.

No one is bringing any shit up about Mura ATM FFS. That's you throwing BS into the wind.

State very simply what qualities of Dele's that you appreciate/rate since you've been defending yourself about the charge that you are a shiny object sucker. Simple! I rate his passing, his aerial ability, his close control in tight spaces, his defensive workrate and positioning, etc etc. It's that simple. If you can't do that then you were talking shit and as expected you only rated the goals just like most others.
I used to rate those things about Dele but let's be honest that was a min of 3 seasons ago. I'm not saying he is the only one to blame, but at the end of the day you can give up or double down in training and more importantly on match days - certainly on match days he seems no where near it anymore.

For his own sake he needs to move on before he just disappears completely - pity as he was such a touch of class for a while.

Yes, I am now aware you aren't talking about the Mura game, this was established many posts ago, I apologised. I was prepared to discuss this game though because I thought it's a fresh topic of discussion. But glad I didn't now as this dialogue just serves as a reminder that I'd rather pull my own teeth out.

As I have said numerous times now these have been stated numerous times by me. I know you know but if you are suffering from amnesia do the necessary searches, you could have done it by now in the time you have made me reply with exactly the same response to you with every post. I will not have this discussion with you as it's been done to death with you, which makes it boring. There's nothing new to say.

Do I have to keep typing this same responce? What part are you not understanding?

Yes, I am now aware you aren't talking about the Mura game, this was established many posts ago, I apologised. I was prepared to discuss this game though because I thought it's a fresh topic of discussion. But glad I didn't now as this dialogue just serves as a reminder that I'd rather pull my own teeth out.

As I have said numerous times now these have been stated numerous times by me. I know you know but if you are suffering from amnesia do the necessary searches, you could have done it by now in the time you have made me reply with exactly the same response to you with every post. I will not have this discussion with you as it's been done to death with you, which makes it boring. There's nothing new to say.

Do I have to keep typing this same responce? What part are you not understanding?
Simple Guido, what aspects of Dele's game do rate and would like others to appreciate?

One of those things where if Dele was playing well, we'd eat this shit up.

He sucks so this content also sucks

the defence rests, your honour
That was pretty fun to watch; very slow nutmegs, through a static pair of legs. Dele looked much happier though, which was nice to see.

BTW Guids, this is an absolute pussy response by you. I would be ashamed of myself going out like this but you have placed yourself firmly within the confines of most on this board when they are cornered on the bullshit they speak. This is absolutely fucking shameful on your part.

An idea for you, perhaps stop talking nonsense and you will never find yourself in a bind like this and would never have resort to such shameful behavior to get out of it and save face. Rest assured that anyone reading this back and forth already knows how big of a pussy you are for going out like this and you have no face to save.

For future reference:
th

BTW Guids, this is an absolute pussy response by you. I would be ashamed of myself going out like this but you have placed yourself firmly within the confines of most on this board when they are cornered on the bullshit they speak. This is absolutely fucking shameful on your part.

An idea for you, perhaps stop talking nonsense and you will never find yourself in a bind like this and would never have resort to such shameful behavior to get out of it and save face. Rest assured that anyone reading this back and forth already knows how big of a pussy you are for going out like this and you have no face to save.

For future reference:
th
020909d56f4dbc9d107757ce3253e49a.gif

Pussy out over answering a simple quesiton and then cry like a little bitch, a little victim because you've made yourself look like a fool. You could just answer the question and stop being a pussy. There is no debate or rehashing as you suggest. I jsut want you to spell it out for all to see the nonsense you spout...and that is just the thing you want to avoid because there is nothing credible to say and you know it. Fucking coward!!!! Just succinctly state what you rate about the player for all to see or jsut go back to being a pussy and hide behind whatever you think gives you the shameful cover you desire. Spineless fucking coward!!!!

Back
Top Bottom