Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hurts to see him go from a world cup semi-final, CL final, the king of cheeky nutmegs, and an absolute terror against Chavs to this.

As a overall player he was unique in the PL during his time here. No one else would do the things he did. Not Eriksen, not Kane, not Hazard, or Salah. We had our own little Ronaldinho man.

I can really relate to him. Working hard was completely foreign concept to me growing up cos I'd always get half-decent grades with the bare minimum effort. Eventually that doesn't cut it any more but you don't know how to work hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
No surprise he was garbage today.

Player that was always carried by having great players around him and very little talent on his own,

For those wondering how he would/will react scoring against us there is no need to wonder as there is zero chance he scores against us ever. Good chance he never scores again unless he drops to a much lower league.

Pure crap player and good to see another fan base have to be frustrated by the nothing he offers.

Player that was always carried by having great players around him and very little talent on his own,

For those wondering how he would/will react scoring against us there is no need to wonder as there is zero chance he scores against us ever. Good chance he never scores again unless he drops to a much lower league.

Pure crap player and good to see another fan base have to be frustrated by the nothing he offers.
Reading the Everton supporters tweets is quite funny. Did you notice him trying to play in the same exact space at van de beek? For years we've had to suffer this nonsense but thanfully it's Everton's problem now. We've only got to deal with the sad sacks whimpering over losing a player that was hurting us...oh, and the shills.

Reading the Everton supporters tweets is quite funny. Did you notice him trying to play in the same exact space at van de beek? For years we've had to suffer this nonsense but thanfully it's Everton's problem now. We've only got to deal with the sad sacks whimpering over losing a player that was hurting us...oh, and the shills.

It will be interesting to see how many teams it takes for the Dele apologists to finally start pointing to him being the problem. I mean it is already clear as day he was never as good as they claim and always relied heavily on others but still they blamed the managers/club/formation etc. Now he has gone to Everton and the exact same issues are there but I imagine that will be blamed on Everton being shit not Dele being unable to do basic things like find open space and play within a system.

just pray he racks up as many apps as possible, everton are fucking awful
Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

It will be interesting to see how many teams it takes for the Dele apologists to finally start pointing to him being the problem. I mean it is already clear as day he was never as good as they claim and always relied heavily on others but still they blamed the managers/club/formation etc. Now he has gone to Everton and the exact same issues are there but I imagine that will be blamed on Everton being shit not Dele being unable to do basic things like find open space and play within a system.

Nah, you don't sound like a bitter miserable tit at all..... Not in the slightest.

Will suffer arcspace back if it means getting rid of this cunt

They will never!!!!

It started years ago with his fucking wrist supposedly the cause of his shit play and then it was hamstrings, then he was "back", then he was gone again because of position change deep, then his head, then removal of the naughty, then it was position change forward, the it was fortnite, more of his hamstrings, then he wasn't being given a chance, then Mou's a cunt (tbf true), then he's doing it in special spaces that only the truly informed can see, and finally it's his hamstrings and the resultant loss of whatever special athletic ability he had but was never previously credited for.

They will never find the humility to recognize/accept they were wrong for a very long time and the club suffered for it. I mean, our version of Comical Ali was in here immediately to strike up the troops. Apologist never have to admit they are wrong because their argument was never based in reason to begin with.

You know me and my issue/takes on HK. But it is without doubt that he doesn't hurt the club. Have I argued and still believe that we as a club can move forward more advantageously in the medium and long term by change there? Yes, I have...but Harry is a good footballer that can do footbally things. This kid is shite!!!!

He's not good and hasn't been for ages but I still remember all the great moments and I'm glad he got a fitting reception. He's Everton's issue now, we needed to move on from him and we have done so. Best of luck.

He's not good and hasn't been for ages but I still remember all the great moments and I'm glad he got a fitting reception. He's Everton's issue now, we needed to move on from him and we have done so. Best of luck.
The fact that we were carrying a player on our squad as a potential starter that can't even get into a relegation level squad says a lot about how poor the level of our talent is.

The fact that we were carrying a player on our squad as a potential starter that can't even get into a relegation level squad says a lot about how poor the level of our talent is.

I think it says more about the level of nostalgia around the club. Get the sense there was a lot of reluctance to give up on him due to what he had done in the past. He had one too many chances under new managers.

But yes, the fact we were relying on him as a first team player for a pretty long time when he's been this same subpar player for years isn't ideal. The club possibly has to be more ruthless with players who haven't performed for a couple of seasons.

Sounds like some Everton fans were listening to some of our resident shills and had somewhat inflated expectations...

Player Valuation: £750k​

Where are all the posters saying we were getting a 100M player on the cheap 😊

Like Quote Reply

Player Valuation: £500k​

I was given loads of crap for saying he is terrible. It was clear to all but our own fans. He is finished and has been for 3 years.

Like Quote

Alli won't return to the levels of the past but it's bizarre.

Messi couldn't have changed the game if he had come on as sub yesterday. And yet Alli is partially being slated for how poor he was. Who for Everton was any good?

No issue for me to say Alli has gone as a top footballer. Clear as day. But using yesterday to beat him with is pretty fcuking pathetic in my opinion.

He will remember the reception he got and cry more than any of us about how It's gone. And it has gone.

Last edited:
The reception he got sums up the soppy mentality of our fan base, we whine that we don’t win anything and sing songs supporting the opposition.

I was Deles biggest fan but he’s gone ffs, less of the teary eyed nostalgia and more of a ruthless attitude please

Back
Top Bottom