Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The guy has a somewhat huge property portfolio. He'll be fine for the rest of his life and so will any potential grandkids he has.
I checked the accounts at Companies House, they don't seem that impressive to me

The guy has a somewhat huge property portfolio. He'll be fine for the rest of his life and so will any potential grandkids he has.

Easy to spend a fortune though! He’s got expensive tastes.

I wonder how much rent he was paying on his place in London? Got to be circa £250k a year.

Never ceases to amaze me some of the property rentals out there though. Different world.

That kind of stuff doesn't bother me with footballers, they earn a truckload of money. There is a caveat with that though, they have to being producing the goods on the pitch and he hasn't for years.
They don't have to produce the goods though do they? That is the real problem. Dele has done sweet fuck all for 4 years and in that time earned more than most people do in 10 lifetimes. Ideally players should get paid based on performance and attendance. Like in most jobs.

Football is different you can be fucking dog-shit but once you've signed that contract the dough is coming in regardless of what you do on the pitch.

Easy to spend a fortune though! He’s got expensive tastes.

I wonder how much rent he was paying on his place in London? Got to be circa £250k a year.

Never ceases to amaze me some of the property rentals out there though. Different world.
250K a year is money he probably earns in interest. 10M invested at even 4% annual return (and he'll be getting a lot more than that) is 400K.

Unless he's a complete fucking moron, he's minted for life and so are his kids and his grandkids.

250K a year is money he probably earns in interest. 10M invested at even 4% annual return (and he'll be getting a lot more than that) is 400K.

Unless he's a complete fucking moron,

The man can't cook beans......

he's minted for life and so are his kids and his grandkids.

One bad marriage/divorce decision and half that fortune is gone.

Unless he's a complete fucking moron, he's minted for life and so are his kids and his grandkids.

Who knows. Good luck to Dele. I hope he’s been saving 75% of his earnings.
For example 1980 you could buy a rolls Royce for?? These days £400k. If he wants to buy one in 2050 £1million maybe?

It’s very easy to spend £10m. I could do it in 1 hour!!

:adewtf: :dierno::nawty:

I'm, just, too young to remember him in his absolute prime, but there seems to be echos of Gazza here. So sad!

I know, I know...Dele was never at the level of Gazza, but their rises, and now falls, are similar.
I’m old enough to remember when I thought he would go on to be one the Englands greatest ever , never seen a player be so good so young and then flop so hard ,
I fully expect to see him on celebrity big brother soon!

He will have a lot of financial support in the background. His adopted? father owns hickford construction which are massive in the mk area now. He will be well genned up on how to move money about

Saw this the other day. From 2018.

Crazy to think one of these guys is at his peak footballing age of 27 today…….
The other two were in their 30s when this book came out.

51AD8WQUcNL._SX387_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The boy had it all for a while.

Whatever happens he’s always going to have a special place in my memories of the Poch times.
For a couple of good seasons? Sure he scored some great goals, we all remember them but it's a 5 minute highlight reel at best.

I think for some people he represents what could have been and so there exists a slightly rose-tinted view of his time here. He was at Spurs from 2015-2022 and his contributions after 2018 were pretty negligible.

Bare with me on this he's looked 'wrong' for sometime. I mean the lads mixed race and arguable it should sort of age him in the face slower. But he looks older than he should around the eyes his facial skin . I'm sure Zest Zest has a theory but for me there's also life style issues that have had a physical impact on him, as well as injury and mental application.

Back
Top Bottom