Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Time to sell The magnificent weasel.

The bastard has had me failing to do his damn celebration for days and it’s driving me insane. More insane than having Gangnam style stuck in your head.

I absolutely love him. He's an entertainer, a character and a pantomime villain all rolled into one. The game lacks characters these days but when one comes through it's a genuine pleasure watching their careers unfold.

He can be a little snide sometimes but there's no getting away from his aura as a star football figure. Tottenham have been a great place for him and I love seeing him in our shirt. I hope he's still part of our club for many years to come

I absolutely love him. He's an entertainer, a character and a pantomime villain all rolled into one. The game lacks characters these days but when one comes through it's a genuine pleasure watching their careers unfold.

He can be a little snide sometimes but there's no getting away from his aura as a star football figure. Tottenham have been a great place for him and I love seeing him in our shirt. I hope he's still part of our club for many years to come
Dele is really growing as a footballer every game. He has been consistent for many seasons now. As long as we have Kane and the other guys, we can get an advantage over many teams, because our squad has played along many seasons and every player knows what every teammate will do in every situation. Dele will forever be a Tottenham legend.

Dele is really growing as a footballer every game. He has been consistent for many seasons now. As long as we have Kane and the other guys, we can get an advantage over many teams, because our squad has played along many seasons and every player knows what every teammate will do in every situation. Dele will forever be a Tottenham legend.

Really seems to have matured in the last six months. No more diving, and his temperament has improved a lot

DkzdeBSXoAARoF7.jpg

I trust that's not the only reason he's in Poch's office??
Here's hoping there's a contract on the table just below him out of shot, and in his other hand is a pen!!!

...and I assume the paper circle on his eye is to help him draw all the additional '0's he wants on the end of his contract!
:dembelewtf::dembelefingers:

Last edited:
You know, I never really thought you could actually SEE something go viral... but this seems to be happening right in front of our very EYE!
:allitongue:
It's fucking EVERYWHERE!!!

Dele Alli challenge celebration explained

Dele celebration:Daily Mail Online

Dele's goal celebration is confusing everyone Evening Express

Dele Celebration | Know Your Meme

How's Poch gonna do the team talk tomorrow, when everyone in the dressing room (including HIM) are snapping their wrists trying it??!

:pochfacepalm:
I imagine it won't be long before someone writes a thesies on the 'phenomenon!

Just seen a picture of Newcastle's Kennedy doing the Alli celebration. That would right wind me up if I was a Newcastle fan. Alli scores the winner against them and debuts the celebration, then the guy who screws up a guilt edge change to save a draw is doing his celebration a few days later.

Really seems to have matured in the last six months. No more diving, and his temperament has improved a lot
He's only 22, I think he's come a long way in a short time.

**recalling all the shit I did and said when I was in my early 20s and NOT playing high-level football in Europe**
:pochfacepalm:

It's amazing the amount of publicity he's managed to get himself from a goal celebration - it will be worth millions in extra sponsorship from the exposure he's got

He's a natural. Without trying he draws attention to himself. Remarkable to think a goal celebration has helped divert some attention away from a billion pound PR gaff from the club. He's definitely done played his part for the club over the last week or so, even without trying to

Back
Top Bottom