Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

. Oh Woolwich fans :eriksenlol:

Yep. It must be so satisfying for them to bow out at the round of 16 year after year after year.

Fuck we've made the quarters more recently than they have. Daft cunts.
Oh the deluded, internet loving cunts! I expect them to start a fucking petition any moment?

when has jack Wilshite ever done this?
Incredible

JACK WILSHIRE: CUNT
DELE ALLI: SCORER OF SUBLIME GOALS...
No amount of Champions League apps will cover up the truth!

there, case closed!

CZbF9lVWwAEcYwN.jpg

Oh the deluded, internet loving cunts! I expect them to start a fucking petition any moment?

when has jack Wilshite ever done this?

JACK WILSHIRE: CUNT
DELE ALLI: SCORER OF SUBLIME GOALS...
No amount of Champions League apps will cover up the truth!

there, case closed!

If I was a gooner I would pray Jack Fucking Wilshire never plays again, every time he comes back they lose!!!
Troll prick he is

Alli blindfolded is more talented

After 2 games I told mates this boy would be an absolute star. He's far better than I ever imagined though.

And Arsehole fans can forget all about Wilshere, Alli is having a better season that the supposed car Ozil

just my personal thoughts on this and not based just on yesterdays performance or even being a Spurs player. I rate him highly and would have Alli above, Wilshite, Sterling or any other so called young prodigy whether English or not.

Disclaimer: this is an unbiased opinion.

Back
Top Bottom