Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Needs a big game or to be rested. At the moment he's on a little bit of a dip, which is fine, but it has tended to leave us almost with 10 men.

Possibly a game for Chadli vs United? Go back to the "good old" days. Chadli-Eriksen-Lamela.

People putting funny next to my post.

Alli played shit and got a goal. Fair play for the goal, but it wasn't a good game. I think my post was justified.

People putting funny next to my post.

Alli played shit and got a goal. Fair play for the goal, but it wasn't a good game. I think my post was justified.
I wouldn't call his performance shit but it did lack that energy and hunger that we saw from him a while back. Hes not chasing the ball that much and not trying to create space. Could be fatigue or the fact that now he is focusing only on the attacking aspects of game and and just sits there waiting for a pass. He has a big role to fill that could be overwhelming for a 20yo youngster. I'm sure I'm wrong in many aspects and its just a mixture of other factors.

Looks like Alli had a fun birthday!

Ferne McCann parties with rumoured beau Spurs' Dele Alli

The highlight of that article is definitely Danny Rose's party outfit:

330F060000000578-3534073-image-a-160_1460382039055.jpg

They all look like having fun, looks smells like bullshit though. Not only do we not actually see Alli at his own party. Where is his BFF Eric Dier? I think the whole Ferne thing is a ruse much like Ronaldo and his model 'girlfriend' :levyeyes::pritchardeyes:

I wouldn't call his performance shit but it did lack that energy and hunger that we saw from him a while back. Hes not chasing the ball that much and not trying to create space. Could be fatigue or the fact that now he is focusing only on the attacking aspects of game and and just sits there waiting for a pass. He has a big role to fill that could be overwhelming for a 20yo youngster. I'm sure I'm wrong in many aspects and its just a mixture of other factors.
He is allowed to have a bad game but still he manged to score the first goal that kick started goal fest.
He is young and this is only is first season in the premier league... can only improve as well.

Just turned 20 and has a window seat first class to the euros,and you get on his back for a few indifferent performances.
This boy will be world class and you better hope he has a cockerel on his shirt for the next 5 years COYS

Just turned 20 and has a window seat first class to the euros,and you get on his back for a few indifferent performances.
This boy will be world class and you better hope he has a cockerel on his shirt for the next 5 years COYS

No one is getting on his back. If you're referring to me, I clearly state, "he's on a little bit of a dip, which is fine". No one expects him to have a consistent level of performance.

Has he got the same level as 2 months ago? No, he looks tired. Again, this is fine. He's young, he's not played in the league before and it's been a huge year for him.

Not getting on his back, but I don't see the point in rose tinted glasses and saying he's been amazing. He hasn't.

I think he should get a few games rest for the Euros personally. I'd hate for him to go a full season, then a summer tournament then another full season. It may burn him out.

Back
Top Bottom