Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jakya1_grande.jpg

Jakhya

fuck me he’s proved me wrong, I thought he would take a while to get used to this league and would struggle defensively as a fullback based on what I saw at Udinese but wow. He’s arguably one of the best in the league in his position if not the best. He seems to be ice cold under pressure

fuck me he’s proved me wrong, I thought he would take a while to get used to this league and would struggle defensively as a fullback based on what I saw at Udinese but wow. He’s arguably one of the best in the league in his position if not the best. He seems to be ice cold under pressure

Fair play for this post.

Still remember that guy on twitter that clipped up his mistake for Italy U21 and used it as a stick to beat him with.

Isn't Udogie the player who (together with Pedro Porro) some of the "experts" on here claimed wouldn't be suited for Angelos' system because he was a WB and not a FB ;)

Last edited:
Bentancur is injured for so long time…and i still can’t decide who is my next fav player of this team - udogie or vicario :D absolute baller this guy is, even if not that active as usual - still made impact in crucial moment. You just cannot try to collect ball safely when he is on your back

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom