Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Notwithstanding that one terrible pass, I thought he was good today against a very talented player. He was often against him 1 on 1 and battled throughout. Maybe could’ve done better before the OG, but overall he looks like a possible star.

Notwithstanding that one terrible pass, I thought he was good today against a very talented player. He was often against him 1 on 1 and battled throughout. Maybe could’ve done better before the OG, but overall he looks like a possible star.

Was a miscommunication before the OG.

I think he was expecting to pass Saka off to the next recovering defender (Johnson I think) but instead, they got wires crossed.

Udogie was pretty good defensivly, 1 v1 with no defensive support, against one of the best wide players in the league.

But he was also outstanding breaking up play and surging forward. Wan Bissaka might have defended as well against Saka, but he gives you very little offensively.

Destiny Udogie is a top class modern FB.

I was also pretty astonished that Gabriel Jesus didn't bully Porro, which was a concern before the match. For all Arteta's supposed tactical genius, woolwich rarely managed to isolate Jesus on Porro.

.....Romero & Mickey were both excellent in that respect.

Back
Top Bottom