Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At this point it all just feels like a giant piss take.

Agreed . Conte is clearly doing this on purpose and he’s making it clear this isn’t his signing. I would accept it if we had decent RWB’s, but when you have useless cunts like Doherty and Royal who offer nothing ( Doherty only being slightly better) but still bang average, it’s mind bending why Spence isn’t given an opportunity. I think he’s been treated appallingly

Agreed . Conte is clearly doing this on purpose and he’s making it clear this isn’t his signing. I would accept it if we had decent RWB’s, but when you have useless cunts like Doherty and Royal who offer nothing ( Doherty only being slightly better) but still bang average, it’s mind bending why Spence isn’t given an opportunity. I think he’s been treated appallingly
Agree 100%

Did it to Bergwijn until it pissed him off and he fucked off. Could have done with a player like him today. Someone who doesn't have a trampoline first touch, and learned to put the ball in the back of the just in time to fuck off back to clogland.
Funny you say that... when he brought Spence on, I thought to myself; "What if he goes and does a Bergwijn here and scores 2 in a minute...?"

MORE FOOL ME! :mourpointlaugh::dembelelol::bentley::sherwoodwtf::walker-scream:

Needs a chance to play. It’s clear our other 2 RWBs suck. We aren’t winning the title, so a mistake here and there won’t ruin our season.

At least this guy has the courage to attack and some actual potential to improve.

If Spence can’t get in with useless cunts like Sessgnon, Royal and Doherty stinking up the Wing back slots, he’s got zero chance under Conte. Looks like more money wasted on a potential player who won’t play.

DJED- IF YOU'RE READING THIS- NEXT TIME YOURE ON CAMERA- BLINK THREE TIMES IF CONTE IS MENTALLY ABUSING YOU BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. FOUR TIMES IF YOU ARE IN IMMINENT PHYSICAL DANGER!

Why would he not play him if he was convinced Spence was better than the players he is playing?

People actually think this manager is deliberately refusing to play a player because he just feels like being a cunt to him? This is delusional.
No- people are irrational and make poor decisions all the time. Conte is plenty capable of doing this. Need I remind you he told both Perisic and Cuadrado to piss off once upon a time.

having not seen enough of spence we don't know if he gets into the right positions
watch Royal he ges into the right positions and recieves the ball But once there he can't shot or cross the ball,

Why would he not play him if he was convinced Spence was better than the players he is playing?

People actually think this manager is deliberately refusing to play a player because he just feels like being a cunt to him? This is delusional.

Our fans are hilarious sometimes, let's put it that way

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

yes we get it Conte he's not your signing. Stop being a cunt and play him now please.
Mate, he didn't do enough with his time on the pitch in not one but two games, against Everton and Utd, how can you expect to usurp Brazil's greatest ever right back if you don't make the most of the opportunities you're given???

having not seen enough of spence we don't know if he gets into the right positions
watch Royal he ges into the right positions and recieves the ball But once there he can't shot or cross the ball,
Getting into the right position is not that hard when the opposition doesn’t bother to mark you because they know you’re useless with the ball.

Back
Top Bottom