Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going to make a lovely drink of ice cold fizzy squash. By the time I've finished it DJED WILL BE ANNOUNCED.

giphy.gif

Perhaps as this draws out and starts a get a bit boring, we could talk about whether Djed Spence looks like anyone else in an attempt to lighten the mood before tempers get frayed.

I don't see how that could ruffle any feathers...

Perhaps as this draws out and starts a get a bit boring, we could talk about whether Djed Spence looks like anyone else in an attempt to lighten the mood before tempers get frayed.

Great idea. A new thread called "Djed or not Djed?"

I honestly reckon they've just forgotten to announce it ... ("Did you remember to Troop The Colour?")

He's probably be training with the 1st team squad for days!

All RWBs look the same to me… until they’re Spurs, then they exist.

Apparently, around 160,000 people die each day on planet earth. I wonder how many have died between DJed signing and DJed being announced. Must be over a million now.

Sorry it’s hot…

:mourweird:

Back
Top Bottom