Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes we did the other day and I answered your question then and again today. Its three posts up.
Missed that mate. (Your post 3 up)

So you're logic = Emerson is bad, ergo Spence must be better.

If only all footballing decisions were that easy.

Oh, and btw, I'd already edited the "touches" post before you posted your link.
So you can fuck off with that snidey comment.

You can use this argument for any player ever though can't you. It's irrefutable. We could have Raziak up front and Messi on the bench and you could say, well have you seen Messi play in the prem? how can you know he's better?
Absolutely you can.

Which is why some players with natural, god given ability don't make it in the top leagues because they don't put it in in training.

See Ndombele, gifted player, lazy as fuck, booted out of the club.

He’s 3rd choice. One for the future. Clearly we couldn’t get his first choice so he got back up.

Life isn’t it. We all have to make compromises. Even Antonio Conte.

Answering here to avoid going off topic in the politics thread.

There is no point in compromising if he doesn't rate Spence, it's just a waste of money. If he can't get a game ahead of Royal and Doc, that's worrying.

Answering here to avoid going off topic in the politics thread.

There is no point in compromising if he doesn't rate Spence, it's just a waste of money. If he can't get a game ahead of Royal and Doc, that's worrying.
There You Go Yes GIF by CBS

Missed that mate. (Your post 3 up)

So you're logic = Emerson is bad, ergo Spence must be better.

If only all footballing decisions were that easy.

Oh, and btw, I'd already edited the "touches" post before you posted your link.
So you can fuck off with that snidey comment.
You got fucking comprehension issue as well as zero sense of humour. No, once again I'd play him because we already know Emerson is bad! It's not that tricky a concept. Finding out Spencer was not the answer at this point would still be useful.

Surely none of us can believe he would worse than Royal? If he had played and made the mistakes Royal has, we would all be saying Conte was right and he is not up to Prem standard. If Conte has seen something in training that puts him off he must be thinking ‘better the devil I know’. The suspicion I and others have is that he won’t play him because he wasn’t directly involved in his signing and is making a churlish point at the player and teams expense

Back
Top Bottom