Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Interesting if it happens, plonking him in a country where he doesn’t have any friends or speak the language might force him to focus on his professionalism. Or he might just treat it as a holiday.

Either way seems clear that Ange thinks he’s a rotten apple.

Is that right? How so?
You have to train with at least 8 other players I think is the minimum. It was brought in a few years back to protect players who’d fell out with a manager,or the club wanted to move them on and they wouldn’t go.
I’d imagine it’s to do with mental health and player well being.
I don’t know the exact number nowadays but you can’t just tell them to come in at 9pm at night and tell them to run around a pitch for an hour by themselves like the old days.
It’s all about player protection nowadays.

You have to train with at least 8 other players I think is the minimum. It was brought in a few years back to protect players who’d fell out with a manager,or the club wanted to move them on and they wouldn’t go.
I’d imagine it’s to do with mental health and player well being.
I don’t know the exact number nowadays but you can’t just tell them to come in at 9pm at night and tell them to run around a pitch for an hour by themselves like the old days.
It’s all about player protection nowadays.
Sancho has been training alone hasn't he?

Good loan for Djed. Better than getting kicked up and down the pitch in the Championship.

I think you meant "the training ground" instead of "the pitch".
He will hardly make it to pitch if he does not change his attitude.

He only got 784 minutes in Rennes, less than half of it for Leeds with first half of the season as well (though he was injured).

I think a move abroad might suit him again... he didn't do too badly in France, and if anything, struggled when he went on loan to Leeds... y'know, in that there Yorkshire!!

Will be interesting to see what he becomes... with us, or away from us...

There's talk of Marcus Edwards coming back to us one day, and he's been in Portugal all this time, so it clearly hasn't done him any harm!

Back
Top Bottom