Do you keep track of any other teams?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I developed a bit of a fascination with Yugoslavia after the 1974 World Cup so I still check the results from the Leagues in that part of the world and keep an eye on any of the teams in Europe.
Just coincidence, but I played for a Sunday League team in the early 90s that was named Red Star after they won the European Cup in 1991, it's fair to say that none of us was a Prosinecki or a Pancev though.

Last edited:
I used to keep an eye on Brentford

When I was a bit younger I decided to pick a team from different European countries to follow, Barca because of Archibald, Monaco Hoddle, things like that.
It lasted about a day as I couldn't be arsed.

Spurs only now,

Why the first three?

Started following Barca after the Olympics in ‘92. When channel 4 started showing Italian football I just liked the Genoa kit, then I went there on holiday and watched a game. Never been to Gillingham but they’re in Kent so a lot of my family did or do support them.

Is it a different one or is the one near pret still?
It was in the covered shopping bit...

Though I can't honestly remember* if there was a Prêt nearby, as I don't trust their metal floors, (just one bolt of lightening and EVERYONE would be toast!!) so avoid them when at all possible!!

But yes, *I think it's the same one!

It was in the covered shopping bit...

Though I can't honestly remember* if there was a Prêt nearby, as I don't trust their metal floors, (just one bolt of lightening and EVERYONE would be toast!!) so avoid them when at all possible!!

But yes, *I think it's the same one!

It's a different one it was the old one that closed a few years ago. New one opened in 2017

I’ve been watching Crawley Town quite a bit over the last couple of years, mainly because of geography but they were also a non league team when I was young who were good fun to watch. They’re still NL in terms of size but punching above their weight within League 2. I like their ground. Terracing and open seating and a decent club bar. It’s only £17 in total for me and the kids to watch a game too. Currently playing quite well and once again outperforming predictions to be a certain relegation candidate. Last night they were at AFC Wimbledon which I went to. Won 1-0 at a much higher profile rival. Good laugh and a noisy away following. Enjoying them and Lewes FC as much as visits to WHL these days… although a bad game at this level is fucking hard to watch!

:conteshock:

Blackpool. Family connection and take in a few games when they are down this way,

Maidstone United. My local team, great little set up and some fine pubs

UD Las Palmas. Spent quite a bit of time in Gran Canaria and always take in games when we are out there. Brilliant atmosphere and pushing for a spot in the Euro Farmers League

Back
Top Bottom